What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

stretcher

Juniors
Yeah well I also consider myself to be good friends with Tai and with a few other boys mentioned on this forum, and i think the sledging on this site needs to slow down a little.
And I highly doubt many people other than perhaps Danny Green could K.O Tai:D
\ this is a boxing thread lets give up on who can beat who cause none of these guys box for a sport so they wouldnt last in the real ring........

Last edited by a moderator:

ii_can_c_you_

Juniors
oh dont worry boys tai will no what has been said once i pick him up from training toniight.

And if any of yous are mates with tai you really shouldn't be saying anything about him as he dont like anyone talking about him behind his back.

stretcher

Juniors
oh dont worry boys tai will no what has been said once i pick him up from training toniight.

And if any of yous are mates with tai you really shouldn't be saying anything about him as he dont like anyone talking about him behind his back.

stretcher

Juniors

ii_can_c_you_

Juniors
Well tell he wont do anything and ive never seen him fight anyone bigger than him he is a bully to little guys and will get found out just like wests did last year hope he makes ball so penrith boys will wack him....
I hope that penriths game plan as there r others on the field.
Oh there is a thing called mobile with internet mate. Sorry you havent kept up to date with phones.

ranga

Juniors
QUOTE thats crap the coachs didnt need to baby sit the kids in that age group [h/m] last year there are way to many big egos that can not be tolerated at that level e.g turning up late for games and training and parents telling kids that they are the best players etc. and then venting there misjudged estimations at any one who wears a penrith shirt ,time will tell how good the ones who left are going to be ,but iam confident the ones who have left wont be missed by us ,ps they also werent wanted by a few clubs on there quest for fame with the tri clours, but this is the club for over rated players,say hi to big willie for us.
no one sed anything about baby sitting the boys..the last time i checked the coach was meant to teach players new things..who turned up late?? ohh does penrith have eyes in peoples homes do they?? and who were the kids not wanted by a few clubs???????

say hello to big petro for me aye oh dont worry ill say it myself when i see him at work tomorrow...[/QUOTE] so you work with petro are you mat elliot or snoopy collins or a first grader or do you clean the toilets at cua , you have nothing ,tai could have made ball side this year but missed training sessions for 17 development side at the end of last year then gets dirts cause they dont play him ,it was good enough for most to turn up but he thinks he should get a free ride ,parra cut him for the same reason thats why he is at roosters

murraymob

First Grade
no one sed anything about baby sitting the boys..the last time i checked the coach was meant to teach players new things..who turned up late?? ohh does penrith have eyes in peoples homes do they?? and who were the kids not wanted by a few clubs???????

say hello to big petro for me aye oh dont worry ill say it myself when i see him at work tomorrow...
so you work with petro are you mat elliot or snoopy collins or a first grader or do you clean the toilets at cua , you have nothing ,tai could have made ball side this year but missed training sessions for 17 development side at the end of last year then gets dirts cause they dont play him ,it was good enough for most to turn up but he thinks he should get a free ride ,parra cut him for the same reason thats why he is at roosters[/QUOTE]

I know its technical but Tai was`never cut .He just never got invited into the squad after a interview with parra. And thats straight from the people at parra

ii_can_c_you_

Juniors
what are you his bitch, you pick him up and you tell him what is written about him on this site , you seriously need a life , i hope roosters make semis and play panthers and you can pick up the pieces
nah not his bitch just happy tai and his mates have left penrith.

murraymob

First Grade
yea i think they have spelling classes but your mate ranga said im tais bitch so i dont have the time for it like you lot( because he knows me and what i do so he knows) i think most off you have more time on your hands especially when you have time to bitch teenagers but hen someone bitchs yours its a different story. Good luck boys.

Has Tai made the roosters squad or is he still trialing for a spot.I was disapointed he is still not at penrith

stretcher

Juniors
so you work with petro are you mat elliot or snoopy collins or a first grader or do you clean the toilets at cua , you have nothing ,tai could have made ball side this year but missed training sessions for 17 development side at the end of last year then gets dirts cause they dont play him ,it was good enough for most to turn up but he thinks he should get a free ride ,parra cut him for the same reason thats why he is at roosters

I know its technical but Tai was`never cut .He just never got invited into the squad after a interview with parra. And thats straight from the people at parra[/QUOTE]
As far as i heard parra rang penrith about tai and didnt want to stretch relations and penrith said good player not dedicated plenty of baggage and then rang penrith back and said you can have him back he thinks highly of himself and penrith declined which dosent surprise me with a couple of guys on this thread blowing wind up his arse every chance they get in 5years time we will all forget about tai tuivasa...

stretcher

Juniors
I know its technical but Tai was`never cut .He just never got invited into the squad after a interview with parra. And thats straight from the people at parra
As far as i heard parra rang penrith about tai and didnt want to stretch relations and penrith said good player not dedicated plenty of baggage and then rang penrith back and said you can have him back he thinks highly of himself and penrith declined which dosent surprise me with a couple of guys on this thread blowing wind up his arse every chance they get in 5years time we will all forget about tai tuivasa...[/QUOTE]
Well well well all those guys talking about the penrith juniors that went to dragons got their tails wacked by penrith sgball today playing a combined illawarra squad then a stgeorge squad winning ten tries to two and one of dragons tries was an intercept both opposition sides never looked like scoring still early days but maybe now we can get behind them great effort boys......

any one go too the games today how did they go

the first harold matts side played illawarra. 3 tries a piece, some scrappy play,but bryce cartwright, wiki tuavao, jakiel fuimaono went well.
second team played st.george with penrith 3 tries saints 1. ryan casey,ethan chatto,riki willie played well. sg ball was up 3tries when i left at half time.

stretcher

Juniors
the first harold matts side played illawarra. 3 tries a piece, some scrappy play,but bryce cartwright, wiki tuavao, jakiel fuimaono went well.
second team played st.george with penrith 3 tries saints 1. ryan casey,ethan chatto,riki willie played well. sg ball was up 3tries when i left at half time.
And the roosters superstars got pumped 6 tries to 1 by norths thats right norths long season ahead...