Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Penrith Panthers' started by ashton, Sep 16, 2008.

1. stretcher

stretcher Juniors

\ this is a boxing thread lets give up on who can beat who cause none of these guys box for a sport so they wouldnt last in the real ring........

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
  2. ii_can_c_you_

ii_can_c_you_ Juniors

oh dont worry boys tai will no what has been said once i pick him up from training toniight.

And if any of yous are mates with tai you really shouldn't be saying anything about him as he dont like anyone talking about him behind his back.

3. stretcher

stretcher Juniors

4. stretcher

stretcher Juniors

5. ii_can_c_you_

ii_can_c_you_ Juniors

I hope that penriths game plan as there r others on the field.
    Oh there is a thing called mobile with internet mate. Sorry you havent kept up to date with phones.

6. Fibroman

Fibroman First Grade

This thread is absolutely farn tarstic

7. sweet-as

sweet-as Juniors

My guess is stretcher is either a kid that Tai has run over multiple times or the father of one.:lol:

8. murraymob

murraymob First Grade

Do they run spelling classes

9. ranga

ranga Juniors

no one sed anything about baby sitting the boys..the last time i checked the coach was meant to teach players new things..who turned up late?? ohh does penrith have eyes in peoples homes do they?? and who were the kids not wanted by a few clubs???????

say hello to big petro for me aye oh dont worry ill say it myself when i see him at work tomorrow...[/QUOTE] so you work with petro are you mat elliot or snoopy collins or a first grader or do you clean the toilets at cua , you have nothing ,tai could have made ball side this year but missed training sessions for 17 development side at the end of last year then gets dirts cause they dont play him ,it was good enough for most to turn up but he thinks he should get a free ride ,parra cut him for the same reason thats why he is at roosters

10. murraymob

murraymob First Grade

so you work with petro are you mat elliot or snoopy collins or a first grader or do you clean the toilets at cua , you have nothing ,tai could have made ball side this year but missed training sessions for 17 development side at the end of last year then gets dirts cause they dont play him ,it was good enough for most to turn up but he thinks he should get a free ride ,parra cut him for the same reason thats why he is at roosters[/QUOTE]

I know its technical but Tai was`never cut .He just never got invited into the squad after a interview with parra. And thats straight from the people at parra

11. ii_can_c_you_

ii_can_c_you_ Juniors

nah not his bitch just happy tai and his mates have left penrith.

12. murraymob

murraymob First Grade

Has Tai made the roosters squad or is he still trialing for a spot.I was disapointed he is still not at penrith

13. ii_can_c_you_

ii_can_c_you_ Juniors

not sure mate i think this weekend is the last chance..

14. stretcher

stretcher Juniors

I know its technical but Tai was`never cut .He just never got invited into the squad after a interview with parra. And thats straight from the people at parra[/QUOTE]
    As far as i heard parra rang penrith about tai and didnt want to stretch relations and penrith said good player not dedicated plenty of baggage and then rang penrith back and said you can have him back he thinks highly of himself and penrith declined which dosent surprise me with a couple of guys on this thread blowing wind up his arse every chance they get in 5years time we will all forget about tai tuivasa...

15. ranga

ranga Juniors

any one go too the games today how did they go

16. stretcher

stretcher Juniors

As far as i heard parra rang penrith about tai and didnt want to stretch relations and penrith said good player not dedicated plenty of baggage and then rang penrith back and said you can have him back he thinks highly of himself and penrith declined which dosent surprise me with a couple of guys on this thread blowing wind up his arse every chance they get in 5years time we will all forget about tai tuivasa...[/QUOTE]
    Well well well all those guys talking about the penrith juniors that went to dragons got their tails wacked by penrith sgball today playing a combined illawarra squad then a stgeorge squad winning ten tries to two and one of dragons tries was an intercept both opposition sides never looked like scoring still early days but maybe now we can get behind them great effort boys......

17. straight shooter

straight shooter Juniors

the first harold matts side played illawarra. 3 tries a piece, some scrappy play,but bryce cartwright, wiki tuavao, jakiel fuimaono went well.
    second team played st.george with penrith 3 tries saints 1. ryan casey,ethan chatto,riki willie played well. sg ball was up 3tries when i left at half time.

18. stretcher

stretcher Juniors

And the roosters superstars got pumped 6 tries to 1 by norths thats right norths long season ahead...

19. ranga

ranga Juniors

was thaat ball or mats

20. stretcher

stretcher Juniors

SGBALL dont know matts score parra beat newcastle in matts and were getting beat in ball when last reported three tries to nil