What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

grow a set and name who should have been cut for your kid , and your telling us that kids were dropped because they tackled and ran to much ,maybe your son is like you and imagining he is a bit better than he is

for a start wank (ranga) i havent got a son in matts or academy my mate son plays there and i was there when he came out from being told pillick. was you there at every game,you think theres no politics in rugby league well its there and has been for a long time. like i sad earlier lets see what happens with the side since there expected to win the comp and thats coming from one of the matts players .

stretcher

Juniors
for a start wank (ranga) i havent got a son in matts or academy my mate son plays there and i was there when he came out from being told pillick. was you there at every game,you think theres no politics in rugby league well its there and has been for a long time. like i sad earlier lets see what happens with the side since there expected to win the comp and thats coming from one of the matts players .
All penrith sides are expected to win the comp and guess what we all know there are politics in rugby league as well as other sports this isnt a scoop but i do think the boy could of misinterpreted the excuse after all they are only 15 maybe the coach said you do a lot of good work but not quality stuff.....

murraymob

First Grade
strech you may know the answer to this

the penrith parra trial on the 20th is ball and matts playing that day they have cronulla that weekend at CUA

stretcher

Juniors
strech you may know the answer to this

the penrith parra trial on the 20th is ball and matts playing that day they have cronulla that weekend at CUA
Ive heard they are playing cronulla at weekender stmarys they are playing there first five comp games at cua or weekender

All penrith sides are expected to win the comp and guess what we all know there are politics in rugby league as well as other sports this isnt a scoop but i do think the boy could of misinterpreted the excuse after all they are only 15 maybe the coach said you do a lot of good work but not quality stuff.....

stretcher i know it not a scoop, and i look at it this way as well.those couple of boys who i and others thought should of got in will be starting players in the academy side, better then being on the bench for matts wondering if they will get a run or not just like 5 each week.

stretcher

Juniors
stretcher i know it not a scoop, and i look at it this way as well.those couple of boys who i and others thought should of got in will be starting players in the academy side, better then being on the bench for matts wondering if they will get a run or not just like 5 each week.
It could be a blessing in disguise cause the academy coaches are very good and will improve whoever goes there....

BOMAR

Juniors
come on guys lets not get too personal with someones opinion. Who really knows what the coach did or didnt say. Who would of thought that last years sg ball coach would have told the boys sg ball is just for fun. But just in case we were all mistaken he backed it up in his speech at the presentation. Im just wondering why there has been so much chopping and changing with coaches.

footyboy7

Juniors
Mmmm so anyway. Moving away from the immature fights.
Could somebody please list the times for the rep trials tomorrow arvo/night?

murraymob

First Grade
Ranga everybody has a right to there view.This years team and players will be judged on results not excuses.There is not one reason both ball and matts should not make top 4 considering the size of the junior area

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Guys please get back on topic. Keep the stupid arguments like who will beat who in a fight etc. out of this thread.

Lets talk about the upcoming season for both these teams as it is fast approaching.

ashton

Juniors
Junior Representative and Development Trials

Saturday 30th January

Windsor Complex

Rifle Range Road Windsor

Panthers v Knights

2.45pm Under 15s ( 3x 20)

4.00pm Under 17s ((2 x 30)

5.15pm Harold Matthews (2 x30)

6.30 pm SG Ball (2 x 35 )

ranga

Juniors
harold mats were a much improved side yesterday now that they have picked there best squad , and the ball look tp be very good at this early stage

Latest posts