What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20

Iafeta

Referee
:lol: I still love the irony of people on an internet forum telling another to stop being a nerd, get out see the sunlight, stop spending all time on forums etc etc etc...

Posts: 70,138. It's not irony, it's a sad state of affairs on your behalf. I couldn't care less what you did if you stopped being such an incessant forum cop. I can assure you the forum functions just fine without Sgt Cartman to the rescue all the time.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh noes post count! Why aren't you going after Willow, Twizzle and others on the same basis?

mattyVOK

Bench
Would be just reward for awesome form.

Has nothing to do with form. They always show a QLD team on fri night so they have a game to show live into QLD. So Broncs/titans/cowboys have a 33% chance of playing on any given friday night.

Iafeta

Referee
Firstly, I'm not going after anyone, I'm pointing out the obvious that you are an obsessive forum copper which leads to a massive difference in class of posting between them and you. An almost comical percentage of yours is forum copping. Forget the forum copping and just post. No one likes you doing it, it does not add anything to the forum whatsoever.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Has nothing to do with form. They always show a QLD team on fri night so they have a game to show live into QLD. So Broncs/titans/cowboys have a 33% chance of playing on any given friday night.
No QLD teams on FNF in Round 12 ...

Timmah

Staff member
Firstly, I'm not going after anyone, I'm pointing out the obvious that you are an obsessive forum copper which leads to a massive difference in class of posting between them and you. An almost comical percentage of yours is forum copping. Forget the forum copping and just post. No one likes you doing it, it does not add anything to the forum whatsoever.
How is the rubbish you're sprouting now any different? :lol:
:lol: Gotta pay that one!

So, any word on these fixtures yet...? :sarcasm:
No, don't you read? For f**k sake bartman! *throws toys out of cot* :sarcasm:

Sleep

Juniors
How did I miss this gem of a thread?! :lol:

Scouting?! SCOUTING?! :lol: Not all of us have the talent to sit and hit refresh all day on NRL.com

Thanks for the laughs though, you can go back to World of Warcraft now.

Timmah

Staff member
Forgive my ignorance, but wtf is the World of Warcraft?

Timmah

Staff member
Games don't interest me.

Well, except RL3 on Wii. Quite enjoying that actually.

Sleep

Juniors
I believe the "scouts" are working on it and will let us know the absolute second it's announced.

:lol:

mattyVOK

Bench
No QLD teams on FNF in Round 12 ...

That is the only example thus far except when there has only been one game like in round 11. My point still stands, channel 9 like to have a QLD side on fri night to show live into QLD, it makes sense.

Timmah

Staff member
Round 20 :: July 23-26
FRIDAY
Canterbury-Bankstown v Parramatta @ ANZ Stadium, 7:35pm Ch9
St George Illawarra v Gold Coast @ WIN Jubilee Oval, 7:35pm Ch9
SATURDAY
Canberra v Cronulla-Sutherland @ Canberra Stadium, 5:30pm FOX
Melbourne v Penrith @ AAMI Park, 7:30pm FOX
North Queensland v Newcastle @ Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7:30pm FOX
SUNDAY