What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20

ParraMatt

Bench
Hey guys,

Anyone know when Round 20's venue and dates will be announced.

Wanting to know what day the Eels vs Bulldogs game will be on.

King Tigerman

Juniors
itll most likely be the sunday

theyll announce it next week as far as im aware they announce 1 round every 2 weeks now

user_nat

Coach
Seems like a pretty logical Friday game to me.

With either Broncos v Roosters or Dragons v Titans for the other Friday game.

what I think it will be

Friday

Dragons v Titans (9)
Bulldogs v Eels (9)
Sat
Raiders v Sharks (Fox)
Broncos v Roosters(Fox)
Cowboys v Knights (Fox)
Sun
Sea Eagles v Tigers
(Fox)
Storm v Panthers (9)
Mon
Rabbits v Warriors (Fox)

user_nat

Coach
what I think it will be

Friday

Dragons v Titans (9)
Bulldogs v Eels (9)
Sat
Raiders v Sharks (Fox)
Broncos v Roosters(Fox)
Cowboys v Knights (Fox)
Sun
Sea Eagles v Tigers
(Fox)
Storm v Panthers (9)
Mon
Rabbits v Warriors (Fox)

If the Broncos got a home Saturday game, I would cry tears of joy.

It has been years, so I doubt it.

MSIH

Bench
Manly will be due yet another Monday night game, especially when it's our home game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Heard of patience ParraMatt? The draws get posted the day they're announced. It's almost always Tuesdays, and myself or someone equally as scouting as I will post them. Posting a thread like this with the title "Round 20" makes people think the draw is in here, if you must post these threads, try adding a question mark maybe?

Brutus

Referee
Heard of patience ParraMatt? The draws get posted the day they're announced. It's almost always Tuesdays, and myself or someone equally as scouting as I will post them. Posting a thread like this with the title "Round 20" makes people think the draw is in here, if you must post these threads, try adding a question mark maybe?

:lol:

BWNB

First Grade

:lol::lol::lol:

benoir91

Juniors

Please tell me you are joking

bartman

Immortal
:lol:

I was scrolling the thread waiting to read the standard Timmah fixtures response. Too predictable!

There's no harm in someone asking something of the Forum. "Oh no, I clicked in a thread I thought had information, and it was only a question - how on earth will I survive?" :lol:.

skeepe

Immortal

Ever tried not being a total dickhead?

"myself or someone equally as scouting" :lol:

You have got to be a piss take, surely nobody can be that pathetic?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh, you'd give me a run for my money skeepe, as would you effie ;-)

bartman, glad to be of service.

Completely agree MsStorm but we won't see that til 2013 at the earliest.

ParraMatt

Bench
Oh, you'd give me a run for my money skeepe, as would you effie ;-)

bartman, glad to be of service.

Completely agree MsStorm but we won't see that til 2013 at the earliest.

You have to be one of the biggest losers I know.

Who gives a flying f#%k!