What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Dragons fans the biggest wankers in rugby league?

Fein

First Grade
Timmah won't stand for this, he is a Dragon bitch nowadays but to answer your question, without any shadow of a doubt. :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why wouldn't I let this stand? People are entitled to opinions.

For the record, I find Roosters fans far more grating.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Are you a Dragons fan? If so, what are you trying to achieve?
Relax BF, he's one of yours.

Under several aliases. 'LastDragonPremiershipCapt' is a Bulldogs supporter obsessed with Saints, and laughing at you.

He gets kicked around for fun in the Dragons forum, but I suspect he'll only attract trolls to your forum.

Good luck.

MatthewA

Juniors
You shouldn't stereotype a group of fans.

In saying that, most of the Dragons fans I've come across are very very arrogant and have been for a couple of years. I guess they've taken the success a bit too far. But all in all, not as bad as some fans (ie: Parramatta)

Relax BF, he's one of yours.

Under several aliases. 'LastDragonPremiershipCapt' is a Bulldogs supporter obsessed with Saints, and laughing at you.

He gets kicked around for fun in the Dragons forum, but I suspect he'll only attract trolls to your forum.

Good luck.

Kicked around for fun?? that is an interesting take.

Matthew is quite right, St Merge fans are by far and away the most arrogant and clueless supporters in the NRL.

When you think about it, they do have good reason to be bitter.

If you were a St George Dragons supporter, sure you can live with rose coloured glasses and remember 11 Premierships in a row (when the game was an unprofessional joke) but the reality is you don't have a team to support. St George Dragons are dead, they no longer exist, just another bankrupt former entity like Newtown or Glebe.

If you support Illawarra, you don't have any identity. No logo, the jumper is foreign and you've basically been raped, pillaged and used as bait for $11 Mill, juniors and a ticket to the show.

When you combine that with a Premiership drought for both former teams of 31 years and the inability of the new entity to win anything despite having all the money and juniors thrown their way and all the Grand Final chokes, and you're left with a collective group of bitter, twisted, moronic arseholes that are the scurge of the sport.

So are Dragons fans the biggest wankers in rugby league?? ABSAFUC*INGLUTELY!!!

Last edited:

Wobbygong

First Grade
"Most" Bulldog fans are poorly educated, smelly train wrecking bad sports, who's team can't make the top eight let alone a decider bwahahahahaahaha.

Dragon fans arrogant.........??? No I think it's more the inferiority complex of fans that support rubbish clubs like the bulldogs who get owned by the dragons. You can give it out when your club's going well, but you soft merkins can't take when your club is the laughing stock basket case that it is currently.....You should take a tip from the Sharks and Eels fans on how to support a basket case club.

broncos2010

Juniors
wobbygong you are a idiot, you cant talk mate your club has not won a premiership in 30 years !!!! . You come here to the buldogs forum and write that rubbish , buldogs are one of the most succesfull clubs in the comp. At least they dont win a premiership every 30 years , I feel sorry for the dragon fans.

Bulldog Force

Referee
"Most" Bulldog fans are poorly educated, smelly train wrecking bad sports, who's team can't make the top eight let alone a decider bwahahahahaahaha.
Can't we?
Last 6 Bulldogs Premiership: 2004, 1995, 1988, 1985, 1984, 1980.
Last 'Dragons' Premiership: 1979

:lol:

broncos2010

Juniors
what a idiot comes on here and gives you guys crap how your team is rubbish when the dragons have not won a premiership in 30 years lol.

natheel

Coach
Yes all my mates who r dragons fans r the most arrogant pricks when it comes to footy and it absolutly sh*ts me to the point where I hate talking to them during footy season! If they win on Sunday god help me!

Doomednow

Bench
The smuggest probably. I hate smug. But plenty of other teams have standout fans who are wankers. Especially on these boards. I was actually expecting Bulldogs fans to be more sh*t than they are, so props to you guys. Though that might change when you get a decent sniff of success again.

Your luck will turn soon enough. Pease don't all turn into wankers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I spend a lot of time with Dragons supporters both online and IRL, and I find them far from arrogant.

Bicey_18

Bench

Dragon fans arrogant.........??? No I think it's more the inferiority complex of fans that support rubbish clubs like the bulldogs who get owned by the dragons. You can give it out when your club's going well, but you soft merkins can't take when your club is the laughing stock basket case that it is currently.....You should take a tip from the Sharks and Eels fans on how to support a basket case club.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Owned by Broncos2010...

For shame

Packy

Bench
Dragons fans are like any other. Generally fine IRL but complete spastic mongs on here.