What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Dragons fans the biggest wankers in rugby league?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ironic really, given that in 30 years time, broncos2010 will still be a fat unemployed virgin, rubbing one out to posters of Antonio Winterstein

Wobbygong

First Grade
wobbygong you are a idiot, you cant talk mate your club has not won a premiership in 30 years !!!! . You come here to the buldogs forum and write that rubbish , buldogs are one of the most succesfull clubs in the comp. At least they dont win a premiership every 30 years , I feel sorry for the dragon fans.

Broncos2010, you shouldn't feel sorry for anyone, judging by the dribble you write on the sharks forum:lol:

p.s thanks for giving us Bennett, BTW how is Ivan the dreadful working out?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
haven't you heard about the Broncos finals run in 2010 wobby?

11Straight

Juniors
I love how people can get so upset and riled up by an online forum.

Every club has wanker fans whoppee doo.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I worked at the roosters leagus club for a few years and I gotta say they are the most humble wonderful and fairest supporters.

None of this biased 'we are greater than everyone else' bullsh*t a lot of other fans bang on with from other clubs.

Roosters, Sharks and Tigers fans, by far the best and fairest supporters of all. They've suffered the good and bad, accepted it all and taken it in their stride.

They never needed to cheat the cap to be successful either.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I know many of the Roosters older generation of fans are pretty cool. Some of the younger ones I've come across can be tools and give other people a hard time. As everyone says though, the minority ruin it for the majority.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Roosters, Sharks and Tigers fans, by far the best and fairest supporters of all. They've suffered the good and bad, accepted it all and taken it in their stride.

:lol: no bias there....

GO u DRAGONS

Juniors
I worked at the roosters leagus club for a few years and I gotta say they are the most humble wonderful and fairest supporters.

None of this biased 'we are greater than everyone else' bullsh*t a lot of other fans bang on with from other clubs.

They never needed to cheat the cap to be successful either.

Don't normally post here but madunit is talking absolure crap !!!
Please don't talk up your Rooster buddies as all of them that I know are GRADE A w*nkers !!!
"Most humble wonderful and fairest supporters" .....your joking right !!
Roosters = biased.....nooooooooooo
Roosters-> cheating the cap.....never....hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
how can I be talking crap if that is a true representation of my experiences

Wobbygong

First Grade
I don't know about that but they are the premers and they don't care. If pushed I'd say the bullkebab fans are the filthest scummers.

Latest posts