What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoppa in strife??

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
did you make a new years resolution to be even less funny this year pmq?

you're on track if that is the case.

The only resolution ive made is to laugh even harder at geniuss like You Quigs and that other mongo Frenzy.

Question 1: Are you in the gay industry?

Question 2: If no to Question 1 how do you know what this Brett's boys place is?

Question 3: How do you know where "festered arsed androtops" can be found?

Question 4: How do you know Quigs has a favourite dildo?

In anticipation of your reply I say this.

"Me thinks thou dost protest too much"

For a total spastic you ask a lot of questions. What are you a geniused pig? Back in your sheltered village.

Happy new year f**kTARDS:lol:

murraymob

Coach
Hoppa may face`closer scutiny than normal bouncers due to him being a registered prize fighter and if he was working unlicenced

bluey

Bench
Biker go back and look at you one boring premiership and leave the great Quigsy alone.
While you are looking at it shut your eyes and imagine it is your 16th, You know you can do it

Frenzy.

Immortal
The only resolution ive made is to laugh even harder at geniuss like You Quigs and that other mongo Frenzy.

For a total spastic you ask a lot of questions. What are you a geniused pig? Back in your sheltered village.

Happy new year f**kTARDS:lol:

Golly Prospect, you're all over me like a rash. I couldn't dream of making any sort of meaningful retort to that Homeresque piece of wisdom.

You know Homer don't you? That's with an "er" not an "o"

Quigs

Immortal
Leave the Poor Man alone, afterall it is a new year. We all need to start the year off on a serious rugby league note ...... okay.

First serious question for the Choc Mundine of the Stains LU Forum.

Hey PMQ question from the floor without notice.

Re the Stains and Under the newly proposed grandfather / gransdson rule Larry Beath, Joel Pidding, Ben "Killer" Kearney, Ronny King (super quick winger) and Bevan Ryan, What is the potential and ages of these players and are they good enough, to make 1st grade with the Dragons or any other NRL club?

(Be very patient Sharkies, Choc PMQ will answer this one all by himself and very soon)

Last edited:

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Biker go back and look at you one boring premiership and leave the great Quigsy alone.
While you are looking at it shut your eyes and imagine it is your 16th, You know you can do it

Dear Bluey please go pull a cows vagina over your head and get a woolly bull to root some sense into you.:shock:

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Golly Prospect, you're all over me like a rash. I couldn't dream of making any sort of meaningful retort to that Homeresque piece of wisdom.

You know Homer don't you? That's with an "er" not an "o"

Frenzy you ruptured hemorrhoid hanging from a nominees arsehole you started off like a mind diseased Chimbu and ended with a stutter and splutter. It must be those new butt plugs you got for Christmas the tighter the fit it's bound to effect your speech

Quigs

Immortal
Leave the Poor Man alone, afterall it is a new year. We all need to start the year off on a serious rugby league note ...... okay.

Re the Stains and Under the newly proposed grandfather / gransdson rule Larry Beath, Joel Pidding, Ben "Killer" Kearney, Ronny King (super quick winger) and Bevan Ryan, What is the potential and ages of these players and are they good enough, to make 1st grade with the Dragons or any other NRL club?

(Be very, very patient Sharkies, Choc PMQ will answer this one all by himself and very very soon)

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors

(Be very, very patient Sharkies, Choc PMQ will answer this one all by himself and very very soon)

I thank the right pain in Frenzy's butt Quigs for the question

Well, to answer this question first, we must look at the pedigree of the breedings and make sure that none of these players and their grandfathers were anywhere near Tasmania, otherwise there could be traits of inbreed hillbillies in these players, in which case they would more than qualify to play for the Cronulla Sharks, as they would like to sit by the Shire Swamp playing their banjos with their six fingers, clacking their wooden teeth in their two heads, while trying to sing the sharkies team song "We are the Losers" (in a voice reminiscent of Engelbert Humperdink!)

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors

(Be very patient Sharkies, Choc PMQ will answer this one all by himself and very soon)

GROUNDHOG DAY

I thank the right pain in Frenzy's butt Quigs for the question

Well, to answer this question first, we must look at the pedigree of the breedings and make sure that none of these players and their grandfathers were anywhere near Tasmania, otherwise there could be traits of inbreed hillbillies in these players, in which case they would more than qualify to play for the Cronulla Sharks, as they would like to sit by the Shire Swamp playing their banjos with their six fingers, clacking their wooden teeth in their two heads, while trying to sing the sharkies team song "We are the Losers" (in a voice reminiscent of Engelbert Humperdink!)

Quigs

Immortal
You've really gone down hill PMQ since your days of rowdy Brawl Hall copy and pasted responces.

Ever since you were busted and outed you have become a mere shadow of the former self deluded self proclaimed keyboard heavyweight that once trolled these rooms.

These days well ... you are just ..... ummmmmmmmmm no it's the new year, I'll just let your own Stains forum turn on you for awhile.

Slow cookin' is better then a quick microwave.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dead set Prospect. I am IN AWE of you.

Even if you couldn't admit to knowing Homer. Maybe you've heard of Sucrates?

Quigs

Immortal
I know I shouldn't and it's early into another year, but humour can lift the spirits.

Have a read of this and note one of the greatest rugby league brains to of ever contributed to the Stains Forum .... Read #5 The Ques and #6 the Brains answer

JUST CLICK RIGHT HERE

And then just sit back and appreciate his own peoples responce

Last edited:

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
A game of Dumbf**k starts and right in the front row you have Quigs and Frenzy, chomping at the bit SQUEALING.......PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME