What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoppa in strife??

Quigs

Immortal
Thought I heard on the ABC radio news up here that Hoppa was the security guard involved in the recent incident at the Cross.

Was away from the radio and only heard bits and pieces.

BUt former NRL player was mentioned and Hoppas name came up in dispatches

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

D

Deleted member 10972

I walked past him about 20 minutes before the incident occurred.

Apparently some drunken fools were trying to get into Trademark Hotel, where Hoppa is a bouncer, they said something out of line, he took objection to it, and after a brief chase, he walloped a bloke. The guy required emergency brain surgery, I believe?

Ausguy

Coach
Aren't bouncers supposed to be protection? Don't they require a licence? I wonder if the comment involved the word finger?

spider

Coach
dead set grub that bloke

so by reports his alleged victim was notthe surgery victim

none the less, if proven he did chase then assault the guy, he should do time

the grub needs time to reflect - lock the merkin up

spider

Coach
Aren't bouncers supposed to be protection? Don't they require a licence? I wonder if the comment involved the word finger?
for some reason the 1980's mode of thought is filtering back into the imbeciles known as bouncers

there are some good bouncers - but not many

Quigs

Immortal
Not at all making excuses for Hoppa, and I know that times have changed drastically. Bouncers know the rules... but some idiots deserve major floggings ... in my opinion, and I dont know Hoppas circumstances , but some young drunks think they can say and do what ever they like to whoever they like, and are protected fodder.

I have had the pleasure in life of being a part time doorman at a quiet respected family club some 12 or so years ago. I was supplementing my income whilst I was re-edumacating myself.

Even in peaceful clubs it was a hard job at times.

It is easy to say and do but I was pushed too far one particular night.

Hence I no longer was/am a doorman and at the particular time I was planning on giving it away anyway.

But when a bloke comes up to you face to face and trying to impress his mates by saying "Is this the way your wife gives headjobs to other guys" whilst he is doing the pantomine infront of women patrons and female staff.

I know the rules of engagement have changed but it was a great way for me to end my employ in that particular field.

I felt great pleasure as they put him in the ambo and I turned to his mates and asked who wanted to be next.

But that was back in past. I'm a lover not a fighter anymore.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

bodgers

Juniors
Yeah he put a bloke in hospital in a serious condition.
The article seems to indicate that the bloke in a serious condition is not the one Hoppa has been charged with assaulting. From the link above:

Police allege Hopoate assaulted a 27-year-old man.

A second man injured in the melee was rushed to St Vincents Hospital with severe head injuries.

Surely

Post Whore
Pretty simple really, don't be a drunken f**kwit and don't get a flogging from the bouncer.

jc155776

Coach
Bouncers are not paid to chase down people and bash them.

It is a sh*t job, but the money is decent and a thick skin is part of the job requirement.

Why people have to be merkins to them is beyond me, treat them just like you would any other person and you won't even nptice them.

spider

Coach
if i percieve it correctly, hoppa was involved in an altercation with the brother of the guy who had the life support turned off

azzah72

Bench
I Don't think Hoppa drilled the guy who died, he'll still be in trouble for assault i reckon coz he wasn't licensed, whoever the other guard will have some 'splainin to do.

bluey

Bench
I know they have a job to do and most do it well but there has always been a very small percentage that are terrible and one must wonder why are they kept employed in this day and age.
You cannot tell met that your peers dint know if you are violent.
They do flirt with blokes girlfriends and are just thugs no brains what so ever, and can ruin a good night out very quickly if you are not care full and read the signs.
I for one if found guilty hope that the perpetrator/s are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.I guess for me the bottom line is that a child has to grow up without a father because of a over active doorman , i find that unacceptable.

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Not at all making excuses for Hoppa, and I know that times have changed drastically. Bouncers know the rules... but some idiots deserve major floggings ... in my opinion, and I dont know Hoppas circumstances , but some young drunks think they can say and do what ever they like to whoever they like, and are protected fodder.

I have had the pleasure in life of being a part time doorman at a quiet respected family club some 12 or so years ago. I was supplementing my income whilst I was re-edumacating myself.

Even in peaceful clubs it was a hard job at times.

It is easy to say and do but I was pushed too far one particular night.

Hence I no longer was/am a doorman and at the particular time I was planning on giving it away anyway.

But when a bloke comes up to you face to face and trying to impress his mates by saying "Is this the way your wife gives headjobs to other guys" whilst he is doing the pantomine infront of women patrons and female staff.

I know the rules of engagement have changed but it was a great way for me to end my employ in that particular field.

I felt great pleasure as they put him in the ambo and I turned to his mates and asked who wanted to be next.

But that was back in past. I'm a lover not a fighter anymore.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Really Quigs thats not the way i heard it as the story floated down the industry....Quigs was working the door of Bretts boys a androtop joint in Surry Hills, Quigs put it on some festered arsed androtop for a root the androtop said no. So Quigs beat seven shades of sh*t out of him with his favorite dildo.:lol:

snoozer

Bench
did you make a new years resolution to be even less funny this year pmq?

you're on track if that is the case.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Really Quigs thats not the way i heard it as the story floated down the industry....Quigs was working the door of Bretts boys a androtop joint in Surry Hills, Quigs put it on some festered arsed androtop for a root the androtop said no. So Quigs beat seven shades of sh*t out of him with his favorite dildo.:lol:

Question 1: Are you in the gay industry?

Question 2: If no to Question 1 how do you know what this Brett's boys place is?

Question 3: How do you know where "festered arsed androtops" can be found?

Question 4: How do you know Quigs has a favourite dildo?

In anticipation of your reply I say this.

"Me thinks thou dost protest too much"

Latest posts