What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Mortimer

spartan2153

Juniors
Since there is so much debate about his playing ability can every please respond with reasons as to why you think he will make it. My opinion is he is a cheaper version of brett finch but still not as good. I think he cant kick has no vision.

Please dnt attack me thats my opinion.

Haynzy

First Grade
Since there is so much debate about his playing ability can every please respond with reasons as to why you think he will make it. My opinion is he is a cheaper version of brett finch but still not as good. I think he cant kick has no vision.

Please dnt attack me thats my opinion.

1. Find a post by boxhead.
2. Click on his name.
3. Click on find all posts by this user.
4. Scroll down. Shouldn't take you long to get an answer.

boxhead

First Grade
Your entitled to your opinion mate, it's just that I disagree with it :)
But that's what arguing is for!

I think that, though he lacks the talent to be a top-quality half he can still do well for us in first-grade in some fashion, and will likely be one of our long-serving players, one of those kinds of players that every team needs that is hard-working and keeps the spirits high.
I don't know what position he should play, he thinks he is a halfback but his best form has been as a five-eighth, so we will see.

Cheers Haynzy :D

hindy111

Post Whore
tough can tackle great attitude and good support play...

I know a lot of smart people out there who let you know how smart they are but they dont aplly themselves and end up dead Sh$$its....

mrpwnd

Bench
He's the fittest bloke in the club. Might not be saying much but if he uses all that fitness for something more productive as a halfback/5/8 then he could be anything.

I don't think he's got a future as a halfback, but I wouldn't write him off as a running 5/8.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
don't think he's going to cut it

I cooked up a storm on the BBQ tonight, I like ginger beer, fat people taking up room in buses give me the sh*ts....

Maroubra Eel

Coach
He's the fittest bloke in the club. Might not be saying much but if he uses all that fitness for something more productive as a halfback/5/8 then he could be anything.

I don't think he's got a future as a halfback, but I wouldn't write him off as a running 5/8.

or one who just stands there.

Eels Dude

Coach
Do we really need another thread on Morts? There's already an active thread on him, why bother starting another one?????

Haynzy

First Grade
Your entitled to your opinion mate, it's just that I disagree with it :)
But that's what arguing is for!

I think that, though he lacks the talent to be a top-quality half he can still do well for us in first-grade in some fashion, and will likely be one of our long-serving players, one of those kinds of players that every team needs that is hard-working and keeps the spirits high.
I don't know what position he should play, he thinks he is a halfback but his best form has been as a five-eighth, so we will see.

Cheers Haynzy :D

Anytime mate ;-)

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Aren't you guys bored of going round in circles, discussing the same things, the same points and not having it matter one iota till round 1?

big boppa eel

Juniors
Do we really need another thread on Morts? There's already an active thread on him, why bother starting another one?????
No we dont, it is ridiculous that we have another thread on how sh*t Mortimer is, I say lets give the kid another chance and c how the season pans out, enough already.

jk13

First Grade
his smouldering eyes will distract any gay gentlemen in the other team. i think most of the manly team is gay

caylo

Bench
No we dont, it is ridiculous that we have another thread on how sh*t Mortimer is, I say lets give the kid another chance and c how the season pans out, enough already.

fair enough, but when is enough chances enough. If he has a poor season do we give him another shot, do you discard of him. I would prefer Mortimer works on his game before he was given another chance.

Raudonikis

Juniors
fair enough, but when is enough chances enough. If he has a poor season do we give him another shot, do you discard of him. I would prefer Mortimer works on his game before he was given another chance.

what do you think he would have been doing since pre season training started :crazy: