What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vaney88 not the hog round 3 picks

vaney88

Juniors
Its getting harder each round. I am really struggling to find a bet that i will be even remotely comfortable with.

These are not my offical plays for the week im still umming and arring hoping someone can throw in there 2 cents.

Rabbitohs -2 @2.10
Rabbitohs/Eels over 40 points
Sharks +6.5
Tigers - 4.5 someone please tell me to stop betting on tigers i cant help but convince myself every week that they will win and cover. Tragic fan
Storm -5.5

Mate really like the Bronco's to be honest with ya, Hannant and Hodges will add tonnes of confidence I reckon. Titans look very average IMO this year. $1.72

Also Rabbitohs head to head they look so due for a win its not funny. $1.90

Throw in Hurricanes from the super 14's @ a $1.18 for a bit of value as well. $1.18

$3.89 total, just gonna throw a lazy 20 on it and try to make a couple of cases :)

Newcastle Cow

Live Update Team
I reckon most of both your ideas are pretty sound.

It's hardly a secret that Souths are struggling but if they click there are some points there, that Parra team just looks pedestrian. Obviously Kearney has coached them well but solid, controlled football will only get you so far if you don't have the cattle. I'd just bet on the result though, I hate little annoying handicaps like -2.0, imagine if they slot a field goal to win and you miss out.

Im on the Broncs too, the win and then a small extra bit with I think -4 handicap. The Titans will struggle this year I reckon, too many key players at the wrong end of their careers and not much else.

For the rest of the round I reckon there's value in both the Warriors and Raiders, not saying either are specials but I'd be pretty supised if one of them didn't get up.

Cant see much else of value

vaney88

Juniors
I was thinking titans, as much as i don't rate them they have had a tough start playing to very disciplined teams st George and Melb. I think the addition of laffranchi and Meyers and the return to skilled park as well as being local derby might inspire them to rise to the occasion. Only my thoughts either way i won't be touching this game if i was too my money would be titans 1 - 12

Newcastle Cow

Live Update Team
(shrugs) yeah good point, I'm far from confident. I've only seen bits and pieces of the titans games and didn't realise Laffranchi and Meyers (not that I really rate Myers) hadn't played. I've only got a pretty conservative amount on the Broncs, I just think the return of Hodges & Hannant gives them a lot more class.

Geez its tough in these early rounds isn't it? Not one result this weekend would surprise me.

Personally I'd give the Tigers a bit more time, they might go as well as everyone expect this season, but they're nowhere near there yet and their forwards lack a bit of size & grunt IMO. That's why I think the Raiders are good value. Then again you never know which raiders team is going to trun up, if they play like they did last week, the Tigers could put plenty on them.

vaney88

Juniors
Round 3
Current Record 3-5-0
Current bankroll $800

I am going to add plays during the weekend.

First play - 5units
Rabbits -2 @2.10

Second play - 5 units
Rabbits/Eels total game points over 40

Third play - 3 leg multi 1 unit
Rabbits -2, Rabbits/Eels over40, Titans 1-12 @ $12.65

Daza_06

Juniors
Round 3
Current Record 3-5-0
Current bankroll $800

I am going to add plays during the weekend.

First play - 5units
Rabbits -2 @2.10

Second play - 5 units
Rabbits/Eels total game points over 40

Third play - 3 leg multi 1 unit
Rabbits -2, Rabbits/Eels over40, Titans 1-12 @ $12.65

well played on those. I had the double of souths minus the start into unders thinking it may rain, wish it did now!

vaney88

Juniors
centrebet. u can only do totals market into either line or h2h. pretty cool

gold coast for wooden spoon.

vaney88

Juniors
no plays tonight, not feeling anything. waiting for manly/knight total points market to open tomorrow i think thats where the money is!!

vaney88

Juniors
this is painful the bets i dont post get up and the bets i do post dont. massive chase play tonight

15 units - Storm -5.5 @ 1.92