What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Mon | Storm 21-4 Roosters | AAMI #nrlmelsyd

R14: MEL v SYD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLKOUT!

Juniors
On the plus side, Cordner looked good. I hope if one of the forwards (or Riddell god willing) is dropped someone with a bit of JWH aggression is called up, not really liking any of these cookie cutter Polynesian second rowers the club seems to be filled to the brim with.

Far Canal

Juniors
This is what you get from B Smith coached sides.

When they are under the radar, the play veery well but when the heat and pressure is on them , they choke and play shit football (ref - see the parra teams in the early 2000s).

What about when they have 14 players out? Jackass

Well it was horrible. Why not play Carney at fullback for a while?

Minichiello isn't that bad tbh he's slow as all hell but his defence is there and Carney is just not a fullback and was caught out plenty last year.

Carney and half the team are having sook the sooner somebody goes in and tells them all to harden the f**k the better.

.. was Craig "No game Plans" Bellamy with a large smile on his face towards the end..

:x:x:x:x:x

Far Canal

Juniors
I reckon my knee is taller than Carney. How f**king short is the bloke - must be bordering on midget territory?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Here is a thought- the Roosters are carrying a pretty average roster. There is only so much a halfback can carry a D grade team. The Roosters need to do what Melbourne did- overhaul their team. As good as Mini has been, I'd start there.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I'd happily piss FPN off and let BJ play in the forwards. Though that could mean the return of Steve Naughton in which case I would probably set myself on fire in protest.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Unlike a lot of Raider supporters I still like watching Toddles in form. He just looks awful at the moment. Maybe he needs to start drinking again.

lockyno1

Post Whore
What about when they have 14 players out? Jackass

Minichiello isn't that bad tbh he's slow as all hell but his defence is there and Carney is just not a fullback and was caught out plenty last year.

Carney and half the team are having sook the sooner somebody goes in and tells them all to harden the f**k the better.

:x:x:x:x:x

Yeah, look I was asking the question really. I just think SOMETHING needs to be changed, and Carney playing a 2nd 5/8th could work

Fairfax

Juniors
Tallis is a smug neanderthal. He's coaching the forwardss at Souths and he says the Roosters pack aren't a team. Have you watched Souffs this year?

Latest posts