What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Mon | Storm 21-4 Roosters | AAMI #nrlmelsyd

R14: MEL v SYD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Its a good thing Bellamy has no plans or the Roosters would have been in real trouble.

:lol: Gabatard

The Roosters desperately missed their SOO halfback and could not compete against Bellamy's awesome gameplans.

Cliffhanger

Coach
We have like 15 first graders out, of course we're going to struggle, but it's the way that we lose games which is a concern. We create a lot of opportunities which result in nothing. We make errors which are plain stupid and don't get me started on the penalties.

Seriously supporting the Rooster's this year has been more painful than supporting Arsenal and that's saying something.

gronkathon

First Grade
FPN is the biggest scumbag cat to pull on a jersey.

Roosters barely completed half their sets.

When you play that shit no point bitching about the reffs.

innsaneink

Referee
Does Gorden Tallis have an intellectual disability?
gordon-tallis-origin-player-600x400.jpg

Yeah, look I was asking the question really. I just think SOMETHING needs to be changed, and Carney playing a 2nd 5/8th could work

Dude, the players have been having a sook since pre-season. The season was doomed before it started and tbh it's the higher profile ones. Minichiello is the worst culprit and a f**king hypocrite to boot.

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
The refereeing in this game is borderline blatant cheating. An absolute disgrace. Think we are now the only team to have been penalised for apparently shielding a player taking a high ball yet I see it every week.

Disgraceful.
Thats what i am blowing up about. It has been a free for all this year to take chasers out under high balls. That was nothing compared to what every other team has been getting away with.

Another thing is the penalty that gave Melbourne 2 points just after half time. The markers were square before the Melbourne bloke took a step off the mark. The penalty should have gone the other way.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dude, the players have been having a sook since pre-season. The season was doomed before it started and tbh it's the higher profile ones. Minichiello is the worst culprit and a f**king hypocrite to boot.

Yep I agree, honestly the players are playing SOFT football. That is the worst crime as a player(s).

Liddell

Juniors
Tallis is a smug neanderthal. He's coaching the forwardss at Souths and he says the Roosters pack aren't a team. Have you watched Souffs this year?

Maybe he is comparing the effort of Souths second string pack against Melbourne with there Origin players with what he saw tonight.

Fairfax

Juniors
Maybe he is comparing the effort of Souths second string pack against Melbourne with there Origin players with what he saw tonight.

The Roosters have 15-20 players out too and without the two byes Souffs have won exactly the same amount of games as the Roosters. Oh yeah, 40-29.

bottle

Coach
Unlike a lot of Raider supporters I still like watching Toddles in form. He just looks awful at the moment. Maybe he needs to start drinking again.

But but but, he should be the NSW number 6! It says so in Besthalfwits sig!!

Liddell

Juniors
The Roosters have 15-20 players out too and without the two byes Souffs have won exactly the same amount of games as the Roosters. Oh yeah, 40-29.

20 players out? Now i've heard it all.

You are missing 3 or 4 good forwards and the rest are nuffies, the same as Souths.

Cliffhanger

Coach

You are missing 3 or 4 good forwards and the rest are nuffies, the same as Souths.
Really?

Perett
Linnet
Kennedy
Aubusson
Mini
Myles
Pearce
SKD
Conn

Need I go on? Because that isn't even half the list.

Just because the injury toll at Souffs is a who's who of nuffies and rejects doesn't make it so across every other team, we're missing starters AND our back ups.

Fairfax

Juniors

Don't you have the best pack in the comp?

Here's fifteen out of the top squad.

Cherrington
Watts
Perrett
Kennedy
Conn
Linnett
Aubusson
Tasi
Naughton
Masoe
Kenny-Dowall
Minchiello
Pearce
Myles
Graham

Liddell

Juniors
Just because the injury toll at Souffs is a who's who of nuffies and rejects doesn't make it so across every other team, we're missing starters AND our back ups.

:roll:

Ok Roosters have the worst injury toll that no other team can compare to, the refs are out to get you AND the media have destroyed Carney.

Latest posts