What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny's Tackle

Eelementary

Post Whore
This deserves its own thread. We've been struggling all year. We played a decent game, but Benji cuts us right up the middle. He looks certain to tie the game up.

But then in races Ben Smith - Big, Bad, Benny, or The Penguin - coming across from right centre and running diagonally across the field to catch Benji Marshall and throw him into touch, saving a try and lifting the team.

:clap::clap::clap:

He truly is Hindy mk II.

Slick

Juniors
This deserves its own thread. We've been struggling all year. We played a decent game, but Benji cuts us right up the middle. He looks certain to tie the game up.

But then in races Ben Smith - Big, Bad, Benny, or The Penguin - coming across from right centre and running diagonally across the field to catch Benji Marshall and throw him into touch, saving a try and lifting the team.

:clap::clap::clap:

He truly is Hindy mk II.

You missed out bustling - Big, bad, bustling Benny Smith!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I had to rub my eyes a few times before I could accept that it was the Penguin.
What a tackle. WOW

wow_000.gif

mickdo

Coach
After the shockers he's had earlier in the year, he's not even in the same postcode as Hindy. Glad he had a good one tonight though.

yy_cheng

Coach
Are you guys old enough when Eric Snr came across field and tackled a break away player?

He not only did once but game after game after game

Eelementary

Post Whore
After the shockers he's had earlier in the year, he's not even in the same postcode as Hindy. Glad he had a good one tonight though.

Love Hindy, but he tends to stop momentum with his hit-ups....

Are you guys old enough when Eric Snr came across field and tackled a break away player?

He not only did once but game after game after game

Not old enough. But this was Benny! I never knew he had that sort of speed!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haven't seen Benny but Burtys tackle and strip on Lui before half time was a brilliant.

Iz_an_eel

Juniors
one hell of a tackle by benny, f**king brilliant:cool:

what the hell was that flick pass by benji towards the end of the game, i mean i know he slipped but fmd what was he tryna do? flick it out to his mates shouting "benjis a wanker" in the crowd? :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was upset when i heard he was playing but honestly i'm glad he played. He was about 40% fit and had a shocker.

Iz_an_eel

Juniors
exactly, stupid of sheeny to let him play but oh well, thats the way the game is played i guess

Snoochies

First Grade
What about Hindy's effort, get's the ball on the 5th after about 2 fumbles, puts a kick through and chases it and catches McKinnon and no-one chasing.

Loved seeing Hindy and Benny after the game having a laugh :)

jk13

First Grade
in controversal news 2nite it was reported that ben smith received a hindy rich oxygenated shot to the right buttock during the game. ben reported that his crack grew so muscular, he was able to perform a sattler/hindy chase down and feel no ill affects.

Latest posts