What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stain George bubble burst

Dragon

Coach
Yeah, the channel commentators were saying in the first half that the Dragons were out to make a statement today. I thought that was a strange comment, but they will need to make a statement next week against their tigers and get their season back on track otherwise it is looking more like '09 then '10.

Yeah the statement reads something like:

"Notice to all teams: We will play for 20 minutes of each game for the remainder of the season. It is up to us to determine when that 20 minute period will occur. At all other times we will roll over for you and would like to remind you that at no point are you to give up, even when 20 points behind. We had the best season last year, and therefore have no desire to do anything this year. We barely even give a sh*t about training lol

Your sincerely,
P. Doust"

Fibroman

First Grade
Maybe old Mr Personality Stain Bennett has lost his mojo and his drive to get Stain Merge to another GF?

moik

Bench
Not worried.

And I vaguely remember saying the same thing about this time last year.

Minh

First Grade
The asbestos gettin to ya. Watch us come good come finals time sometime you need a couple of bad losses to in order to win. Playing like this we can't win, playing like I know we can we will win.:D

Tyler Durden

Juniors
the sad thing for st.george is that if they exit stage left with a wimper in 2011, watch out for all the talk that the 2010 comp was weakened because melbourne got caught.

Minh

First Grade
the sad thing for st.george is that if they exit stage left with a wimper in 2011, watch out for all the talk that the 2010 comp was weakened because melbourne got caught.

I could care less, Melbourne cheated full stop.:shock:

And we won.:cool:

I could care less, Melbourne cheated full stop.:shock:

And we won.:cool:

And beat the 14 non cheating teams in the comp. Then we franked the victory by beating Wigan to become WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!

They only write crap and call us meaningless names because they are Jealous, envious and bitter that their teams cannot lay claim to our success.

cheers SFTG :D:D:D

Divine

Bench
And beat the 14 non cheating teams in the comp. Then we franked the victory by beating Wigan to become WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!

They only write crap and call us meaningless names because they are Jealous, envious and bitter that their teams cannot lay claim to our success.

cheers SFTG :D:D:D

Their empty frustrated and fruitless lives are spent trying to tear down the success of others. Dogs bark and the caravan moves on.