What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stain George bubble burst

broncos2010

Juniors
you guys are gone this is the year of the broncos anyways. Your little dreamworld run is over time for the team that are true champions to take back the premiership.

broncos2010

Juniors
Sorry whats that ?? Where about's are the broncos on the ladder and where are the chookers ? WE are going for 7 premierships in 23 years this year some record ey ?

Minh

First Grade
Broncos2010 tsk tsk :lol:, I bet you had high hopes too in 2010. Guess who won pal.;-)

broncos2010

Juniors
Wow you won your first premiership in 30 years haha

St george can not even be put on the same level for class as the broncos.

Broncos and storm biggggggggggg gap the rest.

saint06

Juniors
Good to see all these d*ckheads come out and bag us - telling us we are gone. Why don't you focus on your own. We'll see what happens at the end of the year.

Somehow i would bank on Wayne and the dragons, than the wayne wannabe, or whinger Dessy. I'm sure he'll cry fould when Manly are bundled out of the finals.

Year of the Bronco.
Year of the Eagle.
Year of the Tiger.

What a joke.

Minh

First Grade
Wow you won your first premiership in 30 years haha

St george can not even be put on the same level for class as the broncos.

Broncos and storm biggggggggggg gap the rest.

Do yourself a favour at least change your name to Broncos2011, 2010 was the year of the mighty one, I'm sorry we rained down on your parade we may still do so again so don't count your chickens....:)

Latest posts