What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZYZZ found dead

BHP hasn't been around for a while... hmm

According to the article linked in the OP, Zyzz's last posts on facebook and twitter were on August 3. He was admitted to hospital on August 5.

According to his member profile, bhP's last post on here was on August 2.

Just sayin...

Spot On

Coach
steroid use and an intense exercise plan are a known cause of an enlarged heart

HGH?

Never heard of the guy till his passing. Obviously not up with the younger man's social media world. As others have already posted though, there seems to be a correlation with "body building" and festivals. It's evident where I live.

dogslife

Coach
I don't want to disrespect the guy in death as he's obviously not here to respond, but what's with everyone shooting their loads everywhere about how he was an inspiration to natural bodybuilders. I'd never heard of the bloke until very recently, but from all reports he was a well known steroid user, please enlighten me as to how that makes him a natural bodybuilder? Cue response from fanboy...

Chook Norris

First Grade
I don't want to disrespect the guy in death as he's obviously not here to respond, but what's with everyone shooting their loads everywhere about how he was an inspiration to natural bodybuilders. I'd never heard of the bloke until very recently, but from all reports he was a well known steroid user, please enlighten me as to how that makes him a natural bodybuilder? Cue response from fanboy...

lol no one even said he was a natural bodybuilder, please quote where anyone even mentioned that. He even admitted multiple times he was not natural.. and i can assure you he inspired a lot of the younger generation including myself. He only really got 'popular' within the last year and a bit so that's why you probably haven't heard of him till now

dogslife

Coach
lol no one even said he was a natural bodybuilder, please quote where anyone even mentioned that. He even admitted multiple times he was not natural.. and i can assure you he inspired a lot of the younger generation including myself. He only really got 'popular' within the last year and a bit so that's why you probably haven't heard of him till now

I didn't mean on these forums sorry I should have been more specific. I meant the 52000 facebook groups dedicated to the bloke, hailing him an inspiration to natural bodybuilders. That just shits me. I can't imagine how he was an inspiration, yes he went from some nerdy stick to a well chiseled machine, but when you're on the juice where's the inspiration? Ignoring the obvious health risks associated with steroid use, any one of us could get on it tomorrow and by the end of the year look tremendous

Chook Norris

First Grade
I meant the 52000 facebook groups dedicated to the bloke, hailing him an inspiration to natural bodybuilders.
i think you're placing too much emphasis on the word "natural" when hardly anyone is calling him that tbh. Still yet to see a group which proclaims him as an inspiration to "natural bodybuilders"

And yes once again i can assure you he was an inspiration to 90,000 + people out there. He would've inspired a lot of young teens to start lifting and live a healthier lifestyle. <-- I know this because im 18 and a lot of people my age were talking about him before his death

Besides taking steroids isnt all its made out to be, the commitment in dieting and training is underestimated.. and there are loads of pics out there of failed juicers who gain next to nothing thinking that taking steroids is a guaranteed path to success when it is not..

Gidley Up

Juniors

His thread on BB/misc had 300,000+ views in 24 hours. They worshiped him. Here's a post that sums it up from another forum:

I hate to admit it, but he was one of the main reasons I got into lifting. I never wanted to be exactly like him, but maybe just a little like him. Over the years his lifestyle has essentially become a philosophy; lift hard and don't take life too seriously, and believe it or not that actually resonated with tonnes of young guys. He portrayed himself as a douchebag juicer, but what people really learned from him was to stop giving a f**k and live your life.
Zyzz was an inspiration on how to live. He wasn't perfect, but everyone could learn something from him.

IFR33K

Coach
Never heard of the guy, but seems like a show pony.

Inspiration to natural body builders. What a disgrace.

Latest posts