What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceagle

Bench
Take off the 50 and the $, keep it simple. 50uff$ looks ridiculous, we should just go back to plain ol souffs.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
2j0nxjp.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
:lol: This thread is set to finish with a bang.

Viva la LOL@50uFF$!

Many hands make quality LOL@50uFF$...

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
**sniff** i feel honoured..

Guys, if Muzby is bothering you put the wanker on 'Ignore'. It takes 20 seconds, I did it ages ago and since then my LU experience has improved significantly.

it must have been after i gave him flack when i caught him looking at pictures of a shirtless, oiled up greg inglis..

DJShaksta

First Grade
News just in - there's been a late rush to secure 2 more pie stands for the 50uff$ V Knights game this week.
Apparently they didn't want to risk running out with GI sitting in the stands for their last game of the year.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
**sniff** i feel honoured..

it must have been after i gave him flack when i caught him looking at pictures of a shirtless, oiled up greg inglis..

Truly a great honor, right up there with becoming an immortal or a dally m medal.

A bit ironic too, how many people would have the gayman on their ignore list? Not me, bunniesgayman is on my friend list. ;-)

Ozzy

First Grade
Ah, that's why we LOL@50uff$.

LOL@50uff$ IV: A New LOL

LOL@50uff$ IV: We're proud of you, wherever you finish

I think LOL@50uff$ mk4 should be called LOL@50uff$: "We've got this." :D

Edit: Just saw Tom already suggested this so maybe another suggestion may be LOL@souffs: Two Premierships guaranteed.

Last edited:
News just in - there's been a late rush to secure 2 more pie stands for the 50uff$ V Knights game this week.
Apparently they didn't want to risk running out with GI sitting in the stands for their last game of the year.

I also heard that the Hunter International Sports Centre Trust have given a directive that no Cornettos are to be paraded within a 50 metre exclusion zone of High GI at any time during the duration of the Friday night game.

This is to avoid temptation. Well done Richo, beetroot head and the HISCT - a wise move.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
images

i'd also like to offer my congratulations to luke stewart.. getting out of the rabbitohs was the smartest thing you've done..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts