What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 3 - Wales v NZ

hitman82

Bench
I'm assuming Kearney will blood a couple of "lesser" players, and considering this is already a badly weakened squad, it could be a lot closer than expected.

But the Welsh outside backs are terrible defensively though so yeah we could run in loads of tries.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Look at our history against the weaker teams in the four nations recently. 70 odd against PNG and 60 odd against France. If it's a fine afternoon then I would think we will put 40-50 on them at least. They won't be able handle some of our forwards plus Marshall, Locke and Luke. Wet weather and your scoreline is a possibility.

JasonE

Bench
Kiwis will win by 50 plus and they know for and against could be vital, hopefully Lloyd White will make a difference for Wales, don't know why he didn't play last week but I rate him as a hooker with great potential.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Depends on what the weather is like to how much we win by is pathetic? Enlighten me how so. Or were you just trying to make it out that we are going to be in a tight game and will only win depending on the weather by editing the quote so there was a fullstop where there wasn't one. Some might say thats pathetic.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
That's a joke.

Do they think he is good because he refereed the NRL grand final?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Taylor, Blair and Fien come back in. Luke, Mannnering rested and KFFL out. Glenn into the centres and Beale pushes out to the wing. I'd stick with Beale and Glenn combo for the England game as well. Would have given Proctor a game over Taylor.

roughyedspud

Coach
That's a joke.

Do they think he is good because he refereed the NRL grand final?

the RFL can only appoint whatever refs the ARL send us......if the ARL don't respect the game enough to send their best,most experienced refs then shame on them

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Worse Ref in the NRL imo.

Still trying to work out how he beat Shane Hayne, Ben Cummins and Jared Maxwell to get that grand final gig.