What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at Perth Jan 13-17, 2012

Red Bear

Referee
Hilfy bowling supurbly at present.

Match will be lucky to last three days looking at the bowling at present. Cracks already appearing as well

Timbo

Staff member
Barring Tendulkar and Dravid, India needs to scrap their entier top 7. All reputation.

Meth

Staff member
Five test tons including three in a badly beaten side in england is no form?

Fair enough.

I guess with Dravid I was making that judgment based on a combination of his age (turned 39 on Wednesday) and how he's looked in the 2 previous Tests (very average)

Red Bear

Referee
Fair enough.

I guess with Dravid I was making that judgment based on a combination of his age (turned 39 on Wednesday) and how he's looked in the 2 previous Tests (very average)
Yeah he's looked dicey of the last two tests. You can just lose it at that age (and he's had a fair career already!).

Laxman I'm not sure, looked awesome second innings in Sydney and when he bats well is Mark Waugh like in how easy it looks. I think Laxman and Dravid could go at the same time really, Tendulkar looks to have life in him yet. Sehwag has a bit of time on his side although has has a bit of the Ponting in him, in that as an eye player he can lose it earlier than those who have a really solid technique to back themselves.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Slater, Brayshaw, Healy. The 3 stooges of commentary.

Runs to be scored if you get your eye in. Fastest outfield in Australia and the bounce will suit shotmakers.

Red Bear

Referee
Wellington>Canberra

Anyway, Brayshaw and Healy together is pretty bad. Im guessing Richie hasnt made the trip over to Perth

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Wellington>Canberra

Anyway, Brayshaw and Healy together is pretty bad. Im guessing Richie hasnt made the trip over to Perth

Ain't that the truth.

Richie and Bill Lawry don't go over there do they? Dooes Benaud even go to the Gabba anymore?