What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at Perth Jan 13-17, 2012

Hutty1986

Immortal
Did anyone see the comments from the BCCI wanker..."India will play NZ, England & Australia at home over the next few years. We will beat all of those teams and feel very very happy." f**k I hope the poms roll the tossers in their own filthy backyard

firechild

First Grade
It goes to show how far we fell as a cricket side..

Pidge,Warnie,Gilly,Tugger etc all used to get Crownies..

Aren't they the same stuff in a different bottle? Crownies come from the top of the Vat while the VB is the stuff at the bottom. They're both very average beers. Surely they should be drinking something good like Boags, Cascade or Coopers.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Aren't they the same stuff in a different bottle? Crownies come from the top of the Vat while the VB is the stuff at the bottom. They're both very average beers. Surely they should be drinking something good like Boags, Cascade or Coopers.

I didn't know that..You learn something new every day i guess..

Now i feel bad for enjoying the occasional Crownie..:D:sarcasm::D

Canard

Immortal
Crown is Fosters in a fancy bottle. Way back in the day, it was orginally called "Foster's Crown Lager".

The only time I even drunk Fosters was living in London when it was cheap and often even then it was mixed with Cider and some blackcurrant!

It's the devils hangover on tap/in a can

Lol good beers like Boags, Cascade and Coopers :lol: