What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW Round 1 vs Dragons

RABK

Referee
Just to remind we are going with the usual 6 vote system, spread across as many players as you like.

2- McManus
2- Faas
1- Edwards
1- McKinnon

Andrea61

Juniors
Do you want me to keep tally again this year. I'm happy to do it.

3 -McManus
1 - House
1 - Edwards
1 - Mullen

chinorocks

Juniors
3 Mcmanus
2 Fass
1 Mckinnon

Most of the backs were ok just last passes killed us.
Most of the forwards were shit save Bedsy and the bench.

billy2

Juniors
3 - House
2 - Jimmy
1 - McKinnon

I said after the trial that McKinnon could play prop this year - didn't think he'd do it round one - he is a rare talent.

timka4

Bench
3- McManus
2- Buderus (A bloody great return, we would have struggled big time without him in the first 20)
1- Fa'aoso

Johns Magic

Referee
3 - McManus...safe as houses, like a rock out there. Looking leaner and more rapid in attack as well. Couldn't have done any more than he did last night in all areas.

1 - Buderus...not his best game but you could just see he was a different class to the guys he was leading around who let him down. Knew how and when to capitalise on marker opportunities and had a high defensive workrate.

1 - Edwards...lots of tackles, all quality. Love watching his technique, best shoulder in the business and it revs the whole defensive line up.

1 - Faas - Higher workrate than usual and ran like the good old days. Looks all bone and muscle this year, I'm expecting big things.