What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW Round 1 vs Dragons

Yosh

Coach
Jeez.. World class finisher?

I'm not saying he's terrible. He ain't Craig Hall (was that his name?) but I think his success has more to with his team's greatness than his personal talent.

I think he is kinda like Anthony Quinn. Quinn was okay with us but nothng special and is considered by many to be 50% of the worst flank combination this club has ever seen. (could be 33.3% if you include merkin Newton running down that flank as well). He goes to Melbourne and he is doing very well for himself. Just a working clog of a great system.

I think we'll see just how good BMorris is compared to our Jimmy Mac. Jimmy is in a great system now with players like Tahu, Boyd and Mullen feeding him quality ball, should score a good number of tries.

2010Dragons

Bench
What no points for Boyd?
If none of you clowns are going to vote for him then can someone send him back to the Dragons....we will pay the Freight cost COD.

Rolla

Juniors
Jimmy has been pretty inconsistent in his performances for a while now. He consistently gives 100% though. Last year he was poor in my opinion (attack and defence, im sure Sau had plenty to do with this), the year before he was our third best winger behind Coop and Aku, the year before that he was playing origin. That is pretty up and down for mine, and i would say injuries have played their part.

This year all the signs are there for a big season, as safe as ever and still happy to hook in. Being slimmer and quicker should help too. A centre who can beat his man on the outside and pass, along with the 'Boyd' play. I hope he can avoid injury and show what he is capable of.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Jeez.. World class finisher?

I'm not saying he's terrible. He ain't Craig Hall (was that his name?) but I think his success has more to with his team's greatness than his personal talent.

I think he is kinda like Anthony Quinn. Quinn was okay with us but nothng special and is considered by many to be 50% of the worst flank combination this club has ever seen. (could be 33.3% if you include merkin Newton running down that flank as well). He goes to Melbourne and he is doing very well for himself. Just a working clog of a great system.

I think we'll see just how good BMorris is compared to our Jimmy Mac. Jimmy is in a great system now with players like Tahu, Boyd and Mullen feeding him quality ball, should score a good number of tries.

:lol:

Oh please stop it, just stop it.

Look past his poor perfornaces in Origin, stop listening to the bag Morris circle-jerk & actually watch some games.

Next you'll be telling me Creagh isn't as good as Taia & Houston...

Yosh

Coach

Oh please stop it, just stop it.

Look past his poor perfornaces in Origin, stop listening to the bag Morris circle-jerk & actually watch some games.

Next you'll be telling me Creagh isn't as good as Taia & Houston...

Well... Statistically Creagh is a much better player. HOWEVER, if I had to be lining up next to either Taia, Houston or Creagh, I know for sure who I DON'T want that to be.

I was saying that AQuinn and BMorris are similar cases, not similar players. Decent players playing for a great team with a great system. Put them anywhere else and they'll look very ordinary.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Well... Statistically Creagh is a much better player. HOWEVER, if I had to be lining up next to either Taia, Houston or Creagh, I know for sure who I DON'T want that to be.

I was saying that AQuinn and BMorris are similar cases, not similar players. Decent players playing for a great team with a great system. Put them anywhere else and they'll look very ordinary.

Done.

Morris is a world class finisher. Defensively he is mediocre but he looks great having the best defensive centre of the last decade playing to his immediate right. Coops is 33 this year. Can't believe that. GKD do you know anything about his fitness regime? He has not slowed down one bit.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Morris is a world class finisher. Defensively he is mediocre but he looks great having the best defensive centre of the last decade playing to his immediate right. Coops is 33 this year. Can't believe that. GKD do you know anything about his fitness regime? He has not slowed down one bit.

Provide examples of Morris' defensive mediocrity.

Coops' fitness is based on sexiness. Let's be honest, only twinkies wouldn't sit on his face.

Latest posts