What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
What happened to the "and other crap" bit ?

Some of my best work is in that category.

Hallatia

Referee
Wasn't the old thread VI?
I always thought these numbers were arbitrary as opposed to symbolic of any sequence, especially considering there are no more years in the title
What happened to the "and other crap" bit ?

Some of my best work is in that category.
and crap was redundant "Rumoured and Confirmed Signings" in this section already meant crap

jk13

First Grade
surely this thread now falls into the category of mini-series (logi nominated?)

Agent Mulder

Bench
My Sisters brothers boyfriends cousion who washes the windows at Parra Leagues told me that Micheal Jennings is a done deal for the Eels.

Good times.

Joely01

Bench
I have finally cracked a mate of mine who is in a pretty big role at the club and is deffinetly in the know.
I asked him if within a month will we know if we have a new coach? he smiled, nodded and said yes. The only reason we dont have a new coach is due to origin.

We have all heard the rumours before but it now looks like this will be happening.

May also explain Haynes comments this morning about Stuart, he surely wouldnt of said that if Kearney was sticking around im sure it would of made training very interesting.

hybrideel

Bench
My Sisters brothers boyfriends cousion who washes the windows at Parra Leagues told me that Micheal Jennings is a done deal for the Eels.

Good times.
so are you gay or do you have a brother who is. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Unless you are a girl which would then make what i said completely wrong

Noise

Coach
I have finally cracked a mate of mine who is in a pretty big role at the club and is deffinetly in the know.
I asked him if within a month will we know if we have a new coach? he smiled, nodded and said yes. The only reason we dont have a new coach is due to origin.

We have all heard the rumours before but it now looks like this will be happening.

May also explain Haynes comments this morning about Stuart, he surely wouldnt of said that if Kearney was sticking around im sure it would of made training very interesting.

Yes we will know whether we have a new coach? or yes we are getting a new coach. They could be two different things....

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member

Thanks Joe, I nice juicy rumour to kick off the new thread.

I'll take any coach that can win us some games and sign us some decent players.

Wonder if Sticky has a 5 year plan too ?

jimmy77au

Juniors

Take it with a grain of salt - not a credible contact - its not IFR33K's cousin :D

Joely01

Bench
Yes we will know whether we have a new coach? or yes we are getting a new coach. They could be two different things....

Yes we will know whether we are getting a new coach. But the fact we have to wait till after origin can only mean one thing to me. Others on here could take it differently though.

Djay

Juniors

Can't stand him, that aside his a good motivator not a coach to re-build a club. Maybe for one year to clean out the crap but that will never happen. He left Cronulla in disarray and I think 3 games a year for origin is perfect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.