What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Paul Kent f**king serious?

Fire

First Grade
7-0.

No excuses.

I know the game these journalists play is selling newspapers, but I'm not buying any of their bullshit, f**ken embarrassing as a NSW fan.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
You are appear to be confused between discussing a game and whinging until you turn blue(er) in the face...

Should we start whinging about all the shit NSW pulled in the game and got away with?

Go for it...knock yourself out kid :D

Jubileeboy

First Grade
764472-nate-myles.jpg

LOOK OUT! LETHAL WEAPON!!!
That Fkn forehead is bigger than a cricket bat....Jebus

dragonslover682

Juniors
HEY blue boys the game is over WE WON you lost the game . A have one word for you QUEENSLANDER .:D

What an earth is this "QUEENSLANDER" saying you blokes north of the border always say? I've never heard it said by any person from QLD ever in any origin discussion that has happened in the history of the internet. I definitely haven't seen it said by any of the great QLD supporters that post on this website.

:sarcasm:

I brought it up after the game, Myles goes out of his way to use his head. How many times do we see him clash heads "accidently"? at least 5 times a game.

And lets not lose track of the issue here. This isn't Myles targeting Farah, this is Myles standard technique

He headbutts anyone he comes across.

Never Stop Whinging.

QLD and NSW both had 80 minutes to get a win the other night. With 10 minutes to go the scores were deadlocked. Both sides had an equal opportunity to take hold of the game and win it.

NSW's team didn't do that. Now we get from the Coaching staff, the journalists and the fans: The Whinging.

Now it goes to next year. This year is done and dusted. The series result has been posted. The Shield has been awarded.

Come back next year NSW and either show us that you have it in you to win, or weep over the result. Because no amount of finger-pointing and grizzling about the result will change anything.

LOL about Stuart calling for a meeting with the refs. Does he have any idea how small and pathetic that makes him look? He truly deserves the epithet of Sooky Stuart.

Why are QLDers such whingers? Nobody on here is saying that Myles actions lost NSW the game.

This has nothing to do with winning or losing, it's about a player who goes about using his giant head as a weapon. Just because a team lost doesn't mean any of the grievances are unjustified.

QLD seem to think everything is an excuse, but most Blues accept they lost fair and square.

QLD shit smells like roses though, apparently. Myles doesn't use his head in tackles with intent.

cornerposter

Juniors
I don't think Myles did it intentionally, but f**k if he did then the bloke becomes a demi-god in my book.

Sadly, it's all just another example of the NSW rats and filth at play.

How can you say he doesn't use his head intentionally. Have you not seen him play Origin for the last few years. How many times has he been seen crawling around on the floor after leading with his head?

Him accidentally hurting people in such ways happens far too much for it to be any sort of accident.

I suppose you expect me to believe he accidentally kneed Tony Williams in game 1 and injured him?

Bretto

Bench
Paul Kent, imbeciles who think Myles deliberately headbutts people to try and knock them out. Only one thing to say... LOL.

Thanks for the laughs.

Oh, and Dean "Bulldog" Ritchie. This is you...

047466-dean-ritchie-blog-head.jpg

I'm sorry, but with a head like that, you have no room to talk about anything.

No dickhead. I hope you're right. Are you paying attention? :?

Hoping I'm right isn't the same as conceding that I am right. You're still another QLD bogan refusing to accept that a QLD player could possibly be a bogan. Regardless of what you hope you're still making excuses for Myles

Mr Fourex

Bench
Him accidentally hurting people in such ways happens far too much for it to be any sort of accident.

I suppose you expect me to believe he accidentally kneed Tony Williams in game 1 and injured him?

F*ck you're a whining pussy........Rugby League is a tough game

go back to watching your yawnion.........

babyg

Juniors
Take a look at every single hit up Billy Slater did in the first two games. NSW are just as guilty

Latest posts