What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Smith goneskis

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
good news

now that smith and braith are gone can we have carney back.

seriously how we let these 2 nuffies ride him out of our club is beyond me.

Oh yeah!!! Me very happy. We all knew it was coming but i thought he' be hanging around for the first few month of next season (which wouldn't have helped anyone)...onward and updward. Who are the replacement candidates?

Lambretta

First Grade
I can't say I'm surprised and I'm definitely not disappointed

Now lets get Toddy back and go win a Premiership

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Jason Taylor will coach for one year- 2013 Before Craig Bellamy takes over in 2014 on a 3 year - 1 Million a year deal

Valheru

Coach
This actually makes me want Melbourne to win the comp this year. I get the feeling Bellamy could jump ship early if this were to happen. In any event I expect strong overtures from the club to him about next year.

Jason Taylor will coach for one year- 2013 Before Craig Bellamy takes over in 2014 on a 3 year - 1 Million a year deal
Yeah i've heard that. I'm struggling to remember if he was any good as a coach. What do people think? Does he have a good reputation or is he simply seen as the best of the few available options?

This actually makes me want Melbourne to win the comp this year. I get the feeling Bellamy could jump ship early if this were to happen. In any event I expect strong overtures from the club to him about next year.
I hope you're right. That would be something !

Valheru

Coach
Yeah i've heard that. I'm struggling to remember if he was any good as a coach. What do people think? Does he have a good reputation or is he simply seen as the best of the few available options?

Well he did manage to get an awful souths team to a finals series but I don?t think he is that good. Doing whatever possible to lure Bellamy early or taking a punt on someone untried is the way to go IMO.

The available coaches with NRL experience don?t exactly have great resumes:

Taylor
Elliot
Kearney
McClellan

Maybe give Fitzy a go, he looks smarter than Freddy and Toovey has worked for Manly..

Well he did manage to get an awful souths team to a finals series but I don?t think he is that good. Doing whatever possible to lure Bellamy early or taking a punt on someone untried is the way to go IMO.

The available coaches with NRL experience don?t exactly have great resumes:

Taylor
Elliot
Kearney
McClellan

Maybe give Fitzy a go, he looks smarter than Freddy and Toovey has worked for Manly..
Yeah that's what I figured. Thanks. What about Graham Murray? Isn't he coaching in Newcastle somewhere?