What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
BunniesMerkin

Eliseu-Antonio-Gomes_EAG_Belverede_fido-dido_7UP.JPG

Alba

Coach
you're all wrong, its wheelie bins
Jason Maher said:
You've gone seppo on us. The things are called garbage bins.

Actually they aren't on wheels, they are cans and they take my trash so they are trash cans! I've been living here for two yrs, forgive me if I've picked up a few things to save people asking me wtf I'm saying! Btw it was in the middle of the road and I nearly got blown away when I went out to get it!

Alba

Coach
It is a bit windy outside now, and raining quite a bit.

Well stocked up. Some red ale will see me through!

It's not even raining here! It's just howling. I wish I had beer :( I can't believe I forgot to get some. Still have power though, so that's lucky.

Ozzy

First Grade
It is a bit windy outside now, and raining quite a bit.

Well stocked up. Some red ale will see me through!
How far are you from Yonkers? I have some family there and we talked to them this morning. They also seem to be stocked up and just waiting to sit it out.

It's not even raining here! It's just howling. I wish I had beer :( I can't believe I forgot to get some. Still have power though, so that's lucky.
You mean that amber coloured water they call beer or do they have the real Aussie beer?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Amateur planning there.

An ample range of beer wine and spirits on hand for any potential situation.

Sure that you have learnt your lesson.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Actually they aren't on wheels, they are cans and they take my trash so they are trash cans! I've been living here for two yrs, forgive me if I've picked up a few things to save people asking me wtf I'm saying! Btw it was in the middle of the road and I nearly got blown away when I went out to get it!

there's this great invention called the wheel, surprised the seppos haven't caught onto this yet

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
How far are you from Yonkers? I have some family there and we talked to them this morning. They also seem to be stocked up and just waiting to sit it out.

You mean that amber coloured water they call beer or do they have the real Aussie beer?

Have to say that the micro brew scene here in the US is very strong and produces plenty of good stuff.

Have some resurrection in the fridge from brewers art atm.
Comes in at about 7.5%, so hardly amber tinted water!

Ozzy

First Grade
Have to say that the micro brew scene here in the US is very strong and produces plenty of good stuff.

Have some resurrection in the fridge from brewers art atm.
Comes in at about 7.5%, so hardly amber tinted water!
:lol: Was just kidding SMBN but seriously how far from Yonkers are you? I'm trying to get an idea how bad it might be there.

First Grade
Typical loser talk. You can't match wits with me so you run and hide. So sad. I pity you.

Yet when you blocked me because I knew the truth behind your lies it was because you were smarter than me? But when someone else blocks you, they are below your intelligence. I wish you loved me enough to catch a grenade for me a real one.

Alba

Coach

You can get Coopers here and Boag's which I love, but my new beer of choice is Blue Moon. It's delicious and better than any Australian beer I've had!!!

senses: yep, lesson learned!!! There's rum, but I'm not such a fan..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Baltimore is about 200 miles south. Down the coast from Yonkers.

They'll cop stronger winds and harder rain as they are on the strong side - the eye will pass near us.
Hope they are well away from flood prone areas. The storm surge in combo with the high tide will make quite a mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts