What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

First Grade
Sexist wanker there is more to a woman than just her sexual organ you animal.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sexist wanker there is more to a woman than just her sexual organ you animal.
Wow. Really. Nothing I said was sexist. If a woman came along and said "I'm a straight female, I like dick" I wouldn't call her a sexist. And at no point did I say the "sexual organ" is all there is to a woman...

Dani

Immortal
I'm f**king locked out of my house in 30 degree heat with raw chicken that i'd planned on having for dinner...This week is only 2 days old and I hate it.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Wow. Really. Nothing I said was sexist. If a woman came along and said "I'm a straight female, I like dick" I wouldn't call her a sexist. And at no point did I say the "sexual organ" is all there is to a woman...
You're always misunderstood bro.

Y'know, with all this angst going around the place, I always thought that a LU forum game of Villengers and Werewolves would go great guns.

Jut need about 20 regular posters really.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Y'know, with all this angst going around the place, I always thought that a LU forum game of Villengers and Werewolves would go great guns.

Jut need about 20 regular posters really.

Angst? My jimmies are eternally unrustled thank you very much. I suggest you go into the main forum if you're up for a bit of rustling. Otherwise no tears, only dreams now.

The main forum is just rustled jimmies who cant watch their favorite team on the weekend anymore.

Here, you could rustle Jimmies, Timmies, Billies and Franks too.

dogslife

Coach
I'm f**king locked out of my house in 30 degree heat with raw chicken that i'd planned on having for dinner...This week is only 2 days old and I hate it.
What le fuq! I think it topped 12 degrees maybe once the whole time I was in Melbourne

adamkungl

Immortal
The international forum is as filled with intellectual discourse as the fight club or the interstate forum...

Disagree. There's a couple of straight up merkins (one standout) and the occasional blow-in who pops in to tell everyone how little he cares about internationals, but aside from that it's usually got some pretty interesting news and discussion, and some genuinely good vision for what Rugby League could be if the game's leaders had the balls.

Which basically never happens in Interstate, it's just a permanent shitfight.

Stop jacking off outside her window would be a great start.

legit-lolz

Shaved off the goatee & I now officially have a moustache.

I am man, & it's most man.

Super keen for movember.

If I don't start studying for my uni exams soon im gunna fail...

Someone motivate me pls.

If you don't pass I won't play Halo 4 with you. And also spanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.