What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW back in the NRL in 2013

Reidy87

Juniors
Thing that annoys me the most is that he'll play out this one year deal (possibly injured for periods of it) and then p*ss off back to Japan, France, NZ or wherever he'll get paid the most.

I don't judge him for wanting to make as much money as possible in his short career, but don't make a 'comeback' to this great game of ours just for one year to honour some token deal with your millionaire mate.

Treats the fans and players who are passionate about this game as the best in the world with absolute disdain. Also sucks in a whole new audience of young kids who love SBW, who will be crushed when he leaves in 2014.

Roosters are a joke of a club.

betcats

Referee
To me it feels like Sonny is butt f**king the Roosters and the NRL.

This guy f**ked us over and he has the Roosters falling all over themselves to get him. Obviously most clubs would want a player of his calibre but dont let him take the piss.

Roosters are a f**ked club.

LESStar58

Referee
I hope Burgess or Crocker level him in round one and put him out for the season.

He disrespected everyone in the game in 2008, especially his team mates, and now thinks he can waltz back in and dictate terms. Shouldn't be allowed within a stray pube of rugby league.

Valheru

Coach
I hope Burgess or Crocker level him in round one and put him out for the season.

He disrespected everyone in the game in 2008, especially his team mates, and now thinks he can waltz back in and dictate terms. Shouldn't be allowed within a stray pube of rugby league.

:lol::lol:

Burgess Vs SBW will be a good showdown but Crocker... surely you jest.

skeepe

Immortal
Hope the merkin snaps his neck in the first minute.

Hope the Roosters suffer all the misfortune in the world for inflicting this disgusting cretin on the rest of us.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i hope he doesnt make it back onto the field and his pec/shoulder/toenail rule him out for the year before he even puts on a jersey

First Grade
I feel ripped off. When I joine dthe Army I to signed a contract, If i left one night without permission I would of been hunted down and put in jail, $BW got to fly to france.

betcats

Referee
i hope he doesnt make it back onto the field and his pec/shoulder/toenail rule him out for the year before he even puts on a jersey

Would be the perfect justice for the Roosters if SBW never takes the field for them due to injury but they have to pay his contract.

betcats

Referee
Change thread title to butthurt fans cry about SBW

I am butthurt about what exactly?

That he ran out on the Dogs? I think he was a low move, does that mean i am butthurt?

As soon as you don't agree with something on these forums shit merkins like you start saying "butthurt".

You are butthurt that everyone isnt happy to have SBW coming back to league.

The Great Dane

First Grade
I hope he declares for NSW just for the paycheck of course, gets picked for the first SOO game and then gets injured in the first five minutes and misses the rest of the season. Because that would shut up all the Kiwi RU fan boys who have been saying he made a good decision to run out on the Bulldogs like that. Loyal my ass :evil:.

SuperiorEasts

Juniors
Keep the tears flowing :lol: the roosters will be premiers 2013 with this combo
1. Maloney
6. SBW
7. Pearce
9. Minichiello

SBW is taking us to the finals baby!

betcats

Referee
Keep the tears flowing :lol: the roosters will be premiers 2013 with this combo
1. Maloney
6. SBW
7. Pearce
9. Minichiello

SBW is taking us to the finals baby!

Not a bad tactic. Rotate the spine players around each game just to keep the opposition guessing.

Latest posts