What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Moon signs for Leeds

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Very good signing meaning for the 1st time since Clinton Toopi, we now have 2 centres. We also have probably the youngest, most skilfully back line in the league, although I'm sure some will disagree.

1. Hardaker (21)
2. Jones-Bishop (24)
3. Watkins (21)
4. Moon (24)
5. Hall (24)

There's some points in those this season.

The Clan

Juniors
Very good back line at Leeds, a mixture of pace, size, power and skill.
Despite their youth there's a fair bit of experience too

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Great on paper but I'm a bit worried about their inexperience. By that I mean, will they know to purposefully play badly all season, creep into the playoffs and then win it from 8th?

Tone83

Juniors
If Joel moon improves your club you might want to think about getting a new club. I'd rather watch my mate play hall-way cricket with a shoe as the bat than watch Joel Moon play rugby league.

Iafeta

Referee
If Joel moon improves your club you might want to think about getting a new club. I'd rather watch my mate play hall-way cricket with a shoe as the bat than watch Joel Moon play rugby league.

I thought he was quite effective when used as a centre at the Warriors. No good as a five eighth, but scored and set up some very important tries for the Warriors.

SuperiorEasts

Juniors
How can you guys say you have the best player in the world in your pathetic league when you go masquerading duds like Joel moon as high quality signings :lol:

Harrigan

Juniors
:lol:

SuperiorEasts, you have to be the worst troll on these boards mate. It makes it funnier that the harder you try, the more people just laugh at you :lol:

As for Moon, a good centre, not signed as a 6. He may have had a few games there when he was in the NRL but he will never get a game there at Leeds. He's still youngish and will get better over the next few years and adds something Leeds haven't had for 5 years now... a 2nd centre.

Last edited:

Tone83

Juniors
How can you guys say you have the best player in the world in your pathetic league when you go masquerading duds like Joel moon as high quality signings :lol:
Who do they say is the best player in the world?
Last I heard GI is still signed up with the rabbits...