What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

magpie4ever

First Grade
I asked this chinese waiter if there is such a thing as Chinese jews

He thought for a second and replied "awww norr, we only have apple jews, orange jews....."

Just heard a classic on "Two broke girls". A women is choking on food in the restaurant and 'blondie' asks 'boobs'; "what do you do when a woman is choking" and the Mediterranean Descendant cook (who is banging Stifler's mum) pops his head out of the kitchen and says, " I normally back up a couple of inches". :lol:

After listening to izzy on the BSB this morning, it astounds me even more that the AFL signed him for marketing purposes. The bloke can hardly put a sensible sentence together, and used the term "moving forward" more than Julia.

MrT

Juniors
anyone see Todd Greenbergs Tweet to Izzy?
There lies your answer why he's not an Eel because he's going to get even bigger money from the Dogs in 2014 and we know the Dogs will have plenty when they release Tim lafai

Kornstar

Coach
After listening to izzy on the BSB this morning, it astounds me even more that the AFL signed him for marketing purposes. The bloke can hardly put a sensible sentence together, and used the term "moving forward" more than Julia.

He sounds dumber than Hayne, actually he makes Hayne sound like Einstein in comparison!

I enjoyed the questions they asked him and their tone, you could tell they knew he was lying.....

Gronk

Staff member
Just googled it. Izzy was tweeting about looking forward to training with the waratahs. Greenburg tweeted congrats mate

Greenberg has hardly indicated anything with a "congrats mate" :lol:

Myabe he just knows that you should always leave the door open to blokes like Izzy, rather than what we did and burnt our bridges.

Kornstar

Coach

Myabe he just knows that you should always leave the door open to blokes like Izzy, rather than what we did and burnt our bridges.

Yep, he just randomly congratulated someone he has never had anything to do with :sarcasm:

I'm glad we burnt our bridges, do not want the liar here. I'm with Ken, we want players who WANT to play for the Eels!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep, he just randomly congratulated someone he has never had anything to do with :sarcasm:

I'm glad we burnt our bridges, do not want the liar here. I'm with Ken, we want players who WANT to play for the Eels!
Well said mate, why would we leave the door open for someone who just shit on the club. What's next lets chase Pigf**ker Lyon????:crazy:

I like how that yawnion dickhead disclosed that he began talks with fallout THREE WEEKS ago. So that means a week was too long for the nrl to have a contract sorted before fallout got all upset at the delay? These pair of merkins have bent both us and the nrl over and f**ked us hard.

On top if all this, the afl management aren't dumb merkins. They've had the value from fallout already, and having him continue to run around looking lost on the field was going to turn into a running joke, especially when fallout was on so much coin, and keeping a proper afl player out of a place. Then theyres resentment from within them team that one streak of shit was on such stupid money and was looking more and more likely to never be any f**king good.

But as I said, the afl people aren't dickheads and yawnion is no competition for them in western Sydney. Suppose a condition of his release was that he couldn't play league next year, but hey, well give you a nice little payout in return for f**king them over for a while to make them look like f**kwits a little more than they already do? Thanks for coming, see ya when the mud dries, brudda...

But as I said, the afl people aren't dickheads and yawnion is no competition for them in western Sydney. Suppose a condition of his release was that he couldn't play league next year, but hey, well give you a nice little payout in return for f**king them over for a while to make them look like f**kwits a little more than they already do? Thanks for coming, see ya when the mud dries, brudda...

REally? Sure, they could have imposed such a condition (or one that prevented him from playing in Sydney / West Sydney), but clearly that hasn't actually happened. And if the clause required him to make false representation in other contractual negotiations it would be illegal. Maybe Izzy was behind the Grassy Knoll? There are far simpler explanations. NRL clubs don't have so much cash to spend for 2013, but there's big $$ on offer in 2014 and beyond. And playing Union in 2013, gives him a year to find out if he's any good at that game (and to return to NRL physique).

Stagger eel

Staff member

Damage was done a long time a go as was the deal with the dogs.

#mosesisamerkin

TeHEel

Juniors
The club just need to focus now on getting Hayne stitched up. If they can't it will be the biggest failing that I can remember (I can only go back to the 80's :))

Who do we blame in advance if that happens??

Suitman

Post Whore
Damage was done a long time a go as was the deal with the dogs.

#mosesisamerkin

Mate, you said the other day that Moses was a season ticket holder or something?
It that a ticket the club has given him, and do many people know what he looks like?

Suity

Latest posts