What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

oldmancraigy

Coach
They always lie, their entire religion(s) is based on it.......wouldn't trust them with my children that's for sure, them and politicians!!!

:lol:

It probably saved both their lives tbh......Fieldy is still a douche though.......

Nothing to be depressed about though, doesn't affect me because I am not within its grasp and never will be.

Just sounds like you're confusing Catholic and Christian!

Catholics are the lying ones who are all about building their empire. You couldn't say the same for the others.

Kornstar

Coach
Just sounds like you're confusing Catholic and Christian!

Catholics are the lying ones who are all about building their empire. You couldn't say the same for the others.

Maybe, but they're all selling a lie!

They all preach (sell) etc. and it is f*cking annoying.

You are right though, Catholics are the worst!

strider

Post Whore
I find it impossible to believe that a 1 year Union deal is the end of the story ..... I will bet my left nut he already has a deal lined up for 2014 - and I'll be my right nut that its the dogs

Ratchy

Juniors
I find it impossible to believe that a 1 year Union deal is the end of the story ..... I will bet my left nut he already has a deal lined up for 2014 - and I'll be my right nut that its the dogs

Hope so because then it will leave no money for their biggest achilles heal...lack of quality halves.

Avenger

Immortal
Just saw him on channel 9 news. Let me tell you something I can spot a liar from a mile away. He is the worst liar I have seen in a long time. Who does he think he is fooling ? I am so glad he is not coming now. What a peanut.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I asked this chinese waiter if there is such a thing as Chinese jews

He thought for a second and replied "awww norr, we only have apple jews, orange jews....."