What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

I first saw the idea by Geelong afl. They had tiny script for every player who had played for em in one jersey.
We did the members jersey first tho. The 2010 one is my favourite.

Dunno if any other clubs do em.

100%green

Juniors

Really liked this Scotland Jersey from 2008 RLWC
[IMG]http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/RLWC+2008+Scotland+v+Tonga+2TJdog_XMVql.jpg

I loved this jersey. Would almost go as far as to day its one of the best league jerseys ever.

Puma did an amazing job with England, Scotland and Wales round that time. Luckily I got all three.

north-sydney-bears-home-rugby-shirt-1991-s_2531_1.jpg

That's my Bears jersey... :cool:

Saint Doc

Coach
I loved this jersey. Would almost go as far as to day its one of the best league jerseys ever.

Puma did an amazing job with England, Scotland and Wales round that time. Luckily I got all three.

I must have tried on that Scotland jersey 15 times at Rebel. Can't believe I talked myself out of buying it!

ShaneO85

Juniors
I first saw the idea by Geelong afl. They had tiny script for every player who had played for em in one jersey.
We did the members jersey first tho. The 2010 one is my favourite.

Dunno if any other clubs do em.

I've seen a few variations on the player name jerseys over different codes.

Kudos to the sharks on implementing the members jersey. I think it is a great idea. Pretty sure Panthers have or are going to do one. For some reason parra and the knights also trigger some association with members jerseys. Be interested to know if anyone can confirm. I also thought the Broncos may be doing one this season.

Lambretta

First Grade
I don't mind the short V on the modern GB jersey

1248.jpg

But the classic V to the shoulders still looked better even if the advertising chopped it at the bottom and the haircuts left alot to be desired

114120465-great-britain-rugby-league-player-hugh-gettyimages.jpg

Combining the two, full V to shoulder, with white gap between the stripes and no crap haircuts would be the ideal

Last edited:

Clarke

Juniors
Gold Coast Titans history (Pre-Titans)

gold-coast-chargers-home-rugby-shirt-1990-to-1991-s_985_1.jpg

4cd77cfdbd92bf9d572513c94.jpeg

gold-coast-chargers-special-rugby-shirt-1992-s_1055_1.jpg

wes_patten.jpg

ts

They might be better designs than the current Titans jerseys but not better colours thats for sure.

flippikat

Bench

<snipped designs apart from these 2>

gold-coast-chargers-special-rugby-shirt-1992-s_1055_1.jpg

wes_patten.jpg

They might be better designs than the current Titans jerseys but not better colours thats for sure.

I think those two have real potential if they were adapted using Titans colours.

The "big centre stripes" might be a little Cronulla-ish, but it's simple & classic - and a huge improvement on anything they've had so far.

However, my pick goes for the design with the stripy V.

It would be especially unique - I remember the Roosters briefly had a white jersey with a red & blue stripy V, but reviving the Chargers design in Titans colours could make that THEIR jersey's signature feature.

What about light blue home jersey, with a sand & dark blue striped V - and an alternate/away that's dark blue with a light blue & sand striped V?

ShaneO85

Juniors

It would be especially unique - I remember the Roosters briefly had a white jersey with a red & blue stripy V, but reviving the Chargers design in Titans colours could make that THEIR jersey's signature feature.

Did easts ever wear a red jersey with a horizontally striped chevron in blue and white? for some reason as image like that popped into my head when i read this. I'm thinking they might have had a phono manufacturer (erricson maybe) as sponsor?

ShaneO85

Juniors
Finally found a pic of the 3rd blue and aqua broncos jersey

brisbane-broncos-alternative-away-rugby-shirt-1992-to-1993-s_779_1_500x400.jpg

Was gutted when i missed out on one of these from E(vil)Bay

Did easts ever wear a red jersey with a horizontally striped chevron in blue and white? for some reason as image like that popped into my head when i read this. I'm thinking they might have had a phono manufacturer (erricson maybe) as sponsor?

Yeah they did, around 94-95 era. Not the best pic but best I can find quickly.

In 2000/01 they were sponsored by Seimens the phone maker. Remember laughing as they had Seimen down their backs...

Gaffey%2cNigel%20952_131972_p.jpg

The Great Dane

First Grade

They might be better designs than the current Titans jerseys but not better colours that's for sure.

You forgot one that deserves a look if we are talking about the Gold Coasts history.

gold_coast_gladiators_7s.jpg

goldcoast_128.jpg

In my opinion the Gladiators jersey (which the Chargers also used with modified colours, but the Gladiators one looks better) is the best jersey to come out of the Gold Coast, I also think it would look awesome in Titans colours.

Last edited:

Latest posts