What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler: Cowboys

What's wrong with the Cows? Great team on paper but they can't buy a win at the moment. It's not like they're getting blown out the park, they are just only losing games by 6 or less points. I said in the bottom 4 thread that they will probably finish there, it seems like they haven't gotten out of 2nd gear. Should've won tonight v Tigers but once again goal line defence failed them.

So what needs to change to get them and their season back on track? As is Neil Henry the right man at the helm moving forward?

Trentosaurus

Juniors
I can't comprehend why the Cowboys are so poor. The only conclusion that I draw is that Payne and Segyaro were superstar hookers for them. That's all that's really changed from the past two years.

After that performance tonight, I'm happy to write off North Queensland's season. And I'm increasingly worried about the Maroons too. Thurston has not asserted himself all season.

tumbidragon

First Grade
If I was a cows fan I'd bee screaming to get Greenshields on the park. All that class going to waste...

Tigers have injuries, Parramatta have inexperienced, Warriors have Elliott. I can't see what the Cows have to make them so poor this year. Is it attitude? Is it application? Is it Henry's coaching plans? Is Thurston trying too hard? Their lack of quality dummy half service? I don't know.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How exactly are the Cows great on paper? Rory Kostjasyn is one of the worst players ever,Ash Graham is a plodder,Thurston,Bowen,Tate and Johnson are all washed up,there halfbacks are tards,there English hooker is a tard,Glenn Hall and Gavin Cooper are Aussie Battlers,can't be bothered going on

Saint Doc

Coach
I agree that anyone not wanting to know the score shouldn't be on a forum.

I wasn't that fussed about not finding out the score, I already knew the score when it was 20-18.

Having said that, I thread title like this does give away the result. When I saw it, it was quite obvious they must have ended up losing

Apey

Staff member
One of the biggest flops this year so far. Still have time to turn it around.

BDR

First Grade
We're cooked this year, absolute disgrace of a team. Coaching is awful, players not giving it their all. Tactics shit, player selections shit, everything shit.

We won't make the 8

franklin2323

Immortal
Look at their side tonight. Bowen, Graham, Tate, Hall over 30. Lui 3rd game in 2 years. Terrible hookers.

Only real class is JT, Scott, Tamou all 3 way off their best. Sims is going to be there but coming off a major injury.

So easy to see why they are struggling.