What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans Game Thread

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And in the middle for romancin'

Anyone else expecting big changes to the lineup this week? I reckon Sticky is having a re-think of who's in his top 17.

Would be nice if I knew. I've already got money on Ryan/Parra and Allgood for last so I would like to know if I need to change them.

Eels Dude

Coach
Someone else mentioned Allgood was carrying an injury and Pauli was going to come in for him. But why the f**k would you have a Ryan/Allgood combo as first and last tryscorer?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
And in the middle for romancin'

Anyone else expecting big changes to the lineup this week? I reckon Sticky is having a re-think of who's in his top 17.

How can you contemplate changing someone's position without worrying about the number on their back?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How can you contemplate changing someone's position without worrying about the number on their back?

The numbers are already decided. They have to be in by Tuesday night.

Looks like big Jack was wrong; the numbers on their backs are the first thing you have to worry about.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Ben Smith in for Allgood, throw in Api and Ryan = one of the shittest squads picked in recent history !!!!!

Last edited:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's game day ladies and gents. I'm in church and right now the priest just said to me, " I hope these merkins are ready to play today and aren't just there to holiday and drink f**king shiraz".

They are two separate bets:

*Ryan/Parra @ 58-1;
*Allgood last @ 51-1.

You can't do first/last combos as far as I know as agencies don't allow multis to include legs from the same match apart from First/Margin and First/Winner.

For the record, Centrebet often have last odds at 61-1. Junior Paulo and Allgood are both 61-1 on Centrebet this week.

Yes it's highly unlikely. But a good bet for a bit of fun. HJ has pulled off some good bets in the past.

You mean like Smith/Parra 13+ v Broncos last year at 510-1?

bartman

Immortal
Remember years ago in the seventies when clubs used to issue the player numbers at the start of the year, and then stick to that number all season, regardless of what position or grade the person was playing?

I think the UK clubs still do that that.

In that case, the number on the back is the last thing a coach had to worry about week to week....

Maroubra Eel

Coach
They are two separate bets:

*Ryan/Parra @ 58-1;
*Allgood last @ 51-1.

You can't do first/last combos as far as I know as agencies don't allow multis to include legs from the same match apart from First/Margin and First/Winner.

For the record, Centrebet often have last odds at 61-1. Junior Paulo and Allgood are both 61-1 on Centrebet this week.

You mean like Smith/Parra 13+ v Broncos last year at 510-1?

Yes they won't let you do the first/last multi. It's too unpredictable for them to know how much money will end up on last try scorers and they won't have time to adjust the markets.

Yeas the Smith/Parra 13+ was a cracker!

Last year I also had $100 on Inu First in the GF Qualifier @ 17-1, followed by $50 on Hoffman First in the GF @ 17-1.

Good times...