What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars mafia

HowHigh

Coach
Nice work Chewie my friend
Han-Solo-star-wars.jpg

END OF GAME

Han Solo managed to sneak a view of Thorson on the Death Star. There was only one option for the lynch.

TIEpilot_full.jpg

THORSON1987 IS DEAD
HE WAS TIE PILOT

REBELS WIN!!

Congratulations WarriorPoet and HowHigh!
Or should I say, Chewbacca and Han Solo (didn't the avatar give anything away?)

First of all I would like to thank everybody who helped make this game a success. Yes, the first day went down to shit, but thank you everyone who stuck with it. Despite the criticism it turned out to be decent.
Great play by all, a particular thank you to Bunniesman. We all rip on you a bit, but when you were accidentally revealed you handled it like a gentleman. To the Jabba Faction more than anybody, thank you.

Also, is this the first game with just two people left living? Go me. Also, more than anybody, thank you Dragon2010. Your ideas formed the basis of this game.

thorson1987

Coach
YOU ARE A TIE PILOT
TIE Fighter Pilot

You are a TIE Pilot, who serves in the Imperial Navy.

ABILITIES

Kill (Night): You share the nightly factional kill. Make sure you tell me the killer and the victim. You cannot make a kill on the night you are participating in a Space Battle.

Information: You know the other members of your faction. They are Frederick, Didgi and Apey.

ITEMS

220px-TIEfighter.jpg

TIE Pilot: You may participate in Space Battles. Every second night you will go into Space to battle pilots. You can choose to make a kill, if the target is a Pilot they will be killed. You cannot be killed by any Land-based characters during Space Battles.

WIN CONDITION
You win when every enemy is eliminated

Frederick

Staff member
Big props to Apey for getting us off with a bang :lol:

Thanks to my other teammates, specially thorson.

Soc, we hardly knew ye.

Didgi, you got what you deserved after investigating YOUR OWN TEAMMATE. Nub :lol:

Frederick

Staff member
NT, soz for giving you a hard time at the start brah. Game turned out pretty good in the end

Frederick

Staff member
Game changer was me missing the Bunniesman lynch earlier today. If I had posted then I would've had a kill and recruit to use that night, and would've tipped scales well in our favour.

Latest posts