What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars mafia

whall15

Coach
I had a feeling that Frederick was bad, anyway.

Non Terminator said:
YOU ARE BOBA FETT
The best Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy

The son of Jango Fett, you work for nobody. Only money.

ABILITIES

Carbine Rifle Kill: You have a nightly kill. Please send me the person you wish to kill on the nightly phase. This kill is only available during phases on odd nights when you don't go into Space.

Gold Kill: If a character pays you two pieces of Gold to kill someone you can choose to kill that player. They can also pay you one piece to freeze someone out for a day.

ITEMS

Jetpack: You can escape being killed during Night phase once during the game

Armor: You can survive one attack from a Blaster Item

Thermal Dentonator: You can use this once during the game to kill a random player.

Slave1: You may participate in Space Battles.
Every second night you will go into Space to battle pilots. You can choose to make a kill, if the target is a Pilot they will be killed. You cannot be killed by any Land-based characters during Space Battles.

WIN CONDITION
You win when every other player is dead.

I killled Monk, Butch, KTF and SGB.

whall15

Coach
I ordered a kill on him and he died that night, so I presumed I killed him.

I was the one that tried to kill you that night, not SGLC so I can take a bit of credit for that.

Ozzy

First Grade
I had a characyer that would have been useful to town but got killed the first night. :(

Non Terminator said:
250px-Ackbar_HS.jpg

YOU ARE GIAL ACKBAR
Rebel Military Commander

You are the foremost military commander of the Republic fleet.

ABILITIES
Post Restriction: Every post you make must end in a word that rhymes with TRAP. If you fail you will be modkilled.

Pilot ID: Each night you may choose to investigate a player. If they are a Rebel Pilot they will be revealed.

ITEMS

220px-X-wing.jpg

X-Wing: You may participate in Space Battles. Every second night you will go into Space to battle pilots. You can choose to make a kill, if the target is a Pilot they will be killed. You cannot be killed by any Land-based characters during Space Battles.

WIN CONDITION
You win when every enemy is eliminated

Lol poor apey his power killed five random people and one ended up being him
As for butch the wampa died if it didn't eat in consecutive nights lasted just the two lol
And yoda died of old age

First Grade
I do the whole lynch BM as a joke but here is proof that the turd is just a big of a metagame voter than anyone else, don't fall for his little whinges anymore

BunniesMan
siguser.png

06-09-2013
09:56 AM AEST
they think i cant be killed which is cool. And surprisingly noone bothered to roleblock me, I got 9701 killed.

A JM autolynch would be cool right now.

Ozzy

First Grade
Ozzy's post restriction is the single greatest thing I've seen in a Mafia game. :lol:
Yeah and it would have confused the crap out of people. I would have ended the post with a random sentence to comply and people would wonder if there was a clue in it. They would need a map. :D