What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars mafia

Apey

Staff member
Can we get a copy of that PM from Didgi or NT? I feel like it's a must see.

Didgi

ImposterDutchymerkin said:
f**k it. Kill Didgi. He won't sign up to mine until he's dead.

The ironing is delicious from an alt set up to avoid meta-gaming :(

Dutchy

Immortal
Haha. Had a hunch about you anyway. And Fred. I recall wanting him killed/investigated earlier on too.

Misanthrope

Staff member
First of all I would like to thank everybody who helped make this game a success. Yes, the first day went down to shit, but thank you everyone who stuck with it. Despite the criticism it turned out to be decent.
Great play by all, a particular thank you to Bunniesman. We all rip on you a bit, but when you were accidentally revealed you handled it like a gentleman. To the Jabba Faction more than anybody, thank you.

What was the criticism, mate? I was unhappy to go out early, but other than that glaring oversight it looked like a pretty fun game to be in.

afinalsin666

First Grade
There were a couple of bitches early with the slow phases, and whatnot.

This one was closer than a lot lately. Cheers for the run NT. Hilarious first night.

Parra

Referee
Top game NT.

I fscked up at the end, that's about three last-nights for me. Always end up dead.

I knew we had to make a kill.

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k it. Another loss as Mafia Don. I hold NT personally responsible and will meta-game his arse in all future Mafia games. :p

Rebel

First Grade
Just to clarify the Bunniesman "being outted" thing,

I had a "Shrill laugh" power where if I laughed really loud in the game thread, it would end the day.

When I saw that Bunniesman was about to die, I did this. (None of you merkins picked up on it also)

However NT didn't pickup on it and did the write up.

But it was all good. I felt a little dirty saving him anyway :)

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I picked up on the laugh, but didn't realise it was a one time power. Thought it was more of a protection chain.

Already had you in my sights anyway until I killed myself.

RHCP

Bench
Used my auto-lynch power to save BM on the first day, so half our efforts were just keeping that little bastard alive haha.

HowHigh

Coach
What if we killed chewie then tried to recruit you? ;)
haha everybody seems to think I'll jump ship! I guess I have a history of doing it in other games. This one I probably would have stayed town.

Used my auto-lynch power to save BM on the first day, so half our efforts were just keeping that little bastard alive haha.
lol that gave it away to me that he was bad, couldn't see anyone else using that power to save him

Parra Pride

Coach
We went with the day 1 auto lynch since RHCP would get one whenever we were on Tatooine. Of course we didn't plan on him dying night 1.

BunniesMan

Immortal
And every day they lost trying to lynch me was a day they weren't getting anyone else. Would have been an awesome meltdown if we managed to get in our other autolynch and saved me once more.

Latest posts