What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars mafia

Dutchy

Immortal
Got over Meta-gaming. There was no way I was dying Night 1 in STAR WARS of all things ;)

Not cheating. A names a name.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
:lol:

Thought it was weird that the guy so gung ho about the Star Wars mafia suddenly couldn't play because he had no internet for a couple of days yet continued posting anyway.

trolololol the metagaming

HowHigh

Coach
:lol: BM you sook

BunniesMan
siguser.png

06-09-2013
08:04 PM AEST
Very quick night you guys. Make sure to do your business. I'm going to try and kill HH. Him constantly campaigning to get me is annoying. If I die tomorrow I want him to at least go before me.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Awww both factions considered recruiting me at some point.

Then I went and nubbed myself. :lol:

I was some commander guy. Had the power to redirect each night and also had R2D2 as an item. He was the one who could spark people and kill their night action.

Essentially I was a double role blocker. Sparked PP so when it came up that a spark stopped a kill I knew it was him.

Also sparked Rebel the following night because he was on my hit list.

Then I got post happy.

Frederick

Staff member
I tried recruiting smiley, big mistake, will never try again.

Then tried recruiting soc the same night soc decided to change to us all by himself. Was also that night he was investigated, so soc was with us for less than a day :lol:

Then was gonna try to recruit HowHigh I think, but missed the day phase and lost my actions

Apey

Staff member
Game changer was me missing the Bunniesman lynch earlier today. If I had posted then I would've had a kill and recruit to use that night, and would've tipped scales well in our favour.

My idea to skip the kill power the first time people had to post to use their night action backfired too, especially since KTF died.

Play of the game: Didgi investigates thorson1987, a member of his own faction.

HowHigh

Coach
Non Terminator said:
250px-Hansoloprofile.jpg

YOU ARE HAN SOLO
Rebel Smuggler

One of the main heroes, you are a famed member of the Rebel Alliance

ABILITIES

Stormtrooper Costume: At night you may choose to don the Stormtrooper costume to sneak onto the Death Star. You can investigate a player to see if they're a member of the Empire.

Kill: You and Chewbacca share a nightly kill as long as you are on Land. Chewbacca is played by WarriorPoet.

Gamble (Night): You may roll a six sided die. Tell me the number and something will happen. It may be good, it may be bad.

ITEMS
Millennium_Falcon.jpg

Millennium Falcon: You may participate in Space Battles. Every second night you will go into Space to battle pilots. You can choose to make a kill, if the target is a Pilot they will be killed. You cannot be killed by any Land-based characters during Space Battles. If you die in space, Chewbacca dies too.

WIN CONDITION
You win when every enemy is eliminated

Frederick

Staff member
Non Terminator said:
250px-Palpycropped.jpg

YOU ARE EMPEROR PALPATINE
Emperor Of The Galactic Empire

You are a Dark Lord of the Sith and the first Emperor of the Galactic Empire.

ABILITIES

Kill (Night): You share the nightly factional kill. Make sure you tell me the killer and the victim.

Persuasion (Night): You have the ability to recruit someone to the Dark Side every second night. However they will not retain their normal characteristics but in a twist they will become a Stormtrooper. Your loyal Padawan Darth Vader cannot die whilst there are Stormtroopers alive. Jedi Masters cannot be recruited.

Protection: You cannot die whilst Admiral Piett is alive.

Information: You know the other members of your faction. They are Didgi, Apey and thorson1987.

ITEMS

You have no items.

WIN CONDITION

You win when every enemy is eliminated.

Didgi

Big props to Apey for getting us off with a bang :lol:

Thanks to my other teammates, specially thorson.

Soc, we hardly knew ye.

Didgi, you got what you deserved after investigating YOUR OWN TEAMMATE. Nub :lol:

Could not believe that.

Play of the game: Didgi investigates thorson1987, a member of his own faction.

I want to clarify for those who read our QT, I was blind drunk at the time of sending. Alcohol and mafia do NOT mix.

But yeah, that was up there with SMBN MGing BM or the Cliffy lynch in TWD, though luckily not with the same consequences.