What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs $1 million play for Parramatta superstar Jarryd Hayne

The Colonel

Immortal
Oh well. If he goes he goes. I am no longer fussed. The drama surrounding the club at the moment is ridiculous. Who would have thought.

Mickyd39

Juniors
I think Guru Jnr is stirring the pot, that's why i asked him when will it be announced. He is yet to reply.

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
Agreed, he really should shut his mouth. The club is doing it tough no reason for him to come out spouting stuff like this.

No wonder we are a mess, with morons like this on the board.

I wonder if he overheard two dogs officials talking about it. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Grail

Juniors
SHINOBI ‏@EricGrotheJnr 4m
PARRA FANS! My IDIOT mate Alex stole my phone and tweeted the Hayne tweet. I don't know if Haynesy's leaving. Hope not! Sorry legends.

He just got pwned, as it seems did you all.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Guru Jnr has just said on twitter his mate stole his phone and put the Hayne tweet up. He said he no idea about Hayne.

shiznit

Coach
If we let Hayne go we could afford another three or four first graders.
You'll get 4 more rubbish footballers...

Because no one half decent will want to come to parra...

You end up paying overs for solid footballers.

Losing Hayne would be a disaster for Parra.

The damage being done right now can have an effect on the club for 10yrs.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Apparently Eric is now tweeting that his mate Alex hacked his phone.

It could well be true - that instal tweet from Grothe came across as happy. I don't think Grothe would be that happy to see Hayne leave tbh (not that he could blame him or do anything to stop it).