What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys!

RedVDave

First Grade
Dragons Announce ISC Partnership

The St George Illawarra Dragons and high performance clothing brand ISC officially announced on Friday a four-year sponsorship deal until at least the end of 2017 season.
For the first time in recent Dragons history, all tiers of the Club’s rugby league pathways pyramid will be branded in ISC apparel including NRL, NYC, NSW Cup (Illawarra Cutters), SG Ball (St George and Illawarra) and Harold Matthews (St George and Illawarra).
Additionally, the Club’s new four-year deal will see it operate in tandem with ISC on a variety of strategic marketing, advertising, promotional and community-related initiatives amongst other exciting ventures.
“We are thrilled to have been able to secure a four-year partnership with one of the leading brands in sports apparel manufacture and marketing in ISC,” said Dragons CEO Peter Doust.
“ISC has a reputation for continually developing new fabric technologies and other innovations which benefits athletes when taking to the field and we look forward to being involved in that process.
“The arrangement with ISC will additionally see an increased variety of products that will be advantageous to all our respective players, Red V Members, Partners, stakeholders and supporters.”
ISC is an Australian-based company with over a decade’s experience supporting the business of sport, in particular the game of rugby league at the grassroots level right through to the professional game.
Both Dragons players and Red V Members alike will be able to experience first-hand the latest in elite athletic garments and fabric technology aimed at enhancing training and playing performance through the wide range of apparel on offer.
“The St George Illawarra Dragons brand is deeply entrenched within the history of Australian sport and the Club’s decision to partner with ISC reaffirms our position as Australia’s leading licensing apparel brand,” said ISC CEO Brett Corrick.
“Once again, ISC has been recognised for our elite product research and development, strong merchandise program and the robust relationships we entertain within the sporting industry.”
ISC supports teams in four countries across rugby league (NRL and Super League), AFL, A-League as well as rugby union (English Premiership).
Official Dragons apparel designed and produced by ISC will be available at the Dragons Team Store or the Online Store.

00055360-image.jpg

Dragons Announce ISC Partnership
i love em the home jumper looks great with the white collar and also stoked to see hooped sox again big thumbs up from me!

The St George Illawarra Dragons and high performance clothing brand ISC officially announced on Friday a four-year sponsorship deal until at least the end of 2017 season.
For the first time in recent Dragons history, all tiers of the Club?s rugby league pathways pyramid will be branded in ISC apparel including NRL, NYC, NSW Cup (Illawarra Cutters), SG Ball (St George and Illawarra) and Harold Matthews (St George and Illawarra).
Additionally, the Club?s new four-year deal will see it operate in tandem with ISC on a variety of strategic marketing, advertising, promotional and community-related initiatives amongst other exciting ventures.
?We are thrilled to have been able to secure a four-year partnership with one of the leading brands in sports apparel manufacture and marketing in ISC,? said Dragons CEO Peter Doust.
?ISC has a reputation for continually developing new fabric technologies and other innovations which benefits athletes when taking to the field and we look forward to being involved in that process.
?The arrangement with ISC will additionally see an increased variety of products that will be advantageous to all our respective players, Red V Members, Partners, stakeholders and supporters.?
ISC is an Australian-based company with over a decade?s experience supporting the business of sport, in particular the game of rugby league at the grassroots level right through to the professional game.
Both Dragons players and Red V Members alike will be able to experience first-hand the latest in elite athletic garments and fabric technology aimed at enhancing training and playing performance through the wide range of apparel on offer.
?The St George Illawarra Dragons brand is deeply entrenched within the history of Australian sport and the Club?s decision to partner with ISC reaffirms our position as Australia?s leading licensing apparel brand,? said ISC CEO Brett Corrick.
?Once again, ISC has been recognised for our elite product research and development, strong merchandise program and the robust relationships we entertain within the sporting industry.?
ISC supports teams in four countries across rugby league (NRL and Super League), AFL, A-League as well as rugby union (English Premiership).
Official Dragons apparel designed and produced by ISC will be available at the Dragons Team Store or the Online Store.

00055360-image.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Thank god our main jersey doesn't clash with anyone else so we won't ever have to wear that awful alternate version..

Yep not sure about the alternate jersey, I will wait until I see it on the field before I buy one, but early impressions are not great. I'm looking fwd to their other gear, I hope they produce some decent off field jackets etc. Reeboks were hopeless.

Godz Illa

Coach
Well I watch a lot of Project Runway, and to quote Heidi Klum: [in a thick german accent] "ISC..." [slow drum roll] [close-up] "...You have won this challenge. Congratulations!

I'm a big fan of the alternate. The little break in the stripes seems to be a nod to the red v, the outline of that spot matches the home jersey. I kinda like that the red v is featured sneakily on it. It's modern without looking like a primary school art project, and understated without being boring. Like it a lot

Only things I dislike about the entire kit (home away etc) are the black boxes around Always, and the stupid rhinestones. Otherwise, welcome aboard ISC and thanks for the socks

Mr Red

First Grade
i like the kit, away kit is understated, but as others have said incorporating the Red V in the away kit is very creative.
white collar and red arm bands is perfect!

one negative - the font used on the Stgeorge bank logo, is this change due to the actual bank changing their logo, or some creative license from ISC??
the font doesnt look as good as previous years... a bit too kid-like..

jubbsy

Juniors
Well I watch a lot of Project Runway, and to quote Heidi Klum: [in a thick german accent] "ISC..." [slow drum roll] [close-up] "...You have won this challenge. Congratulations!

I'm a big fan of the alternate. The little break in the stripes seems to be a nod to the red v, the outline of that spot matches the home jersey. I kinda like that the red v is featured sneakily on it. It's modern without looking like a primary school art project, and understated without being boring. Like it a lot

Only things I dislike about the entire kit (home away etc) are the black boxes around Always, and the stupid rhinestones. Otherwise, welcome aboard ISC and thanks for the socks

You have a sharp eye there godz! Anyone notice Dugan's arms, seems to have bulked up in this short time or perhaps it's just the photo.

_Johnsy

Referee
The little break in the stripes seems to be a nod to the red v, the outline of that spot matches the home jersey.

Top marks eagle eye, I honestly hadn't considered that. Appeases my dislike of the alternate strip somewhat.

In relation to numbering:

689943327_521.jpg

Personally, I'd go for something like #10, 13 or 14

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade
Come on, that's not fair, what about the black side panels :sarcasm:.

can anyone explain how black has become a colour incorporated into 2 of our 3 jersey designs?

our club colours (both StGeorge and Illawarra) are not black, how did this start happening?
there is no need for it..

matPORTS

Juniors
Looking good.

Can we expect that big white patch below the collar and above the Red V to be filled with a sponsor logo come the beginning of the season?

LatK7

First Grade
can anyone explain how black has become a colour incorporated into 2 of our 3 jersey designs?

our club colours (both StGeorge and Illawarra) are not black, how did this start happening?

There's black on the St George emblem. So I imagine that's where it's come from. I don't mind it being used in small doses.

TruSaint

Referee

See your point red, but to be honest, so long as the main V isnt stained, im ok.

Also, lets remember they need to deal with that black Always logo, so some creative genius may have incorporated the additional black.