What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misanthropes Distraction Mafia Game Thread

soc123_au

Staff member
The town was finally sure on what they need to do. With the game in the balance the correct lynch here would see them fight on. Confidently they strode forward & grabbed their man. Silently he followed them to the gallows.

Butch is dead he was Hoggmaster FFB aligned Vanilla

The mafia now headed to night unopposed. They could kill 2 & then control the lynches until poor Misanthrope was left unprotected & they could screw him to death.

Mafia Wins.

SGLC Misanthropes Lovers Aligned - German Girl
You give a fantastic BJ by all accounts. You may blow one player per night & they will be role blocked. You win when Misanthrope (Character) has been screwed to death or nothing can prevent the same.

Hogg Misanthropes Lovers Aligned - Toey Chinese Co-ed
Chinese chicks are pretty nurturing by nature, you may protect one player each night. You win when Misanthrope (Character) has been screwed to death or nothing can prevent the same.

JM -Misanthropes Lovers Aligned Miss New York
You have killer good looks & an attitude to match. You have an even night kill. You win when Misanthrope (Character) has been screwed to death or nothing can prevent the same.

Beeker -Misanthropes Lovers Aligned Georgia Peach
A Southern Belle oozing with charm. You may target a player each night & they will be so overcome by your charm they will be silenced the following day phase. You win when Misanthrope (Character) has been screwed to death or nothing can prevent the same.

Parra -Misanthropes Lovers Aligned Filipino Lady Boy
You are the Don. You have passive protection & cant die while any of your faction are still alive.
You have one kill per night. The kill is factional & can be taken by whoever you choose. You win when Misanthrope (Character) has been screwed to death or nothing can prevent the same.

Thanks to everyone that played. I made a few errors, one that potentially could have ruined the game. I will do a bit of a summary in an hour or so. It will be interesting reading. Some of the decisions in the game were somewhat bizzare :lol:

cjrankin

Juniors
wait...you guys lynched butch despite everyone saying for like days now that beeker is mafia? good job guys.

First Grade
I never even got close to using my kill, Derpsta had me killed and then had my name killed in game

BunniesMan

Immortal
I knew SGL was a better option!!!!!! The voting Hogg then unvoting then voting again was so obvious.

When Apey insisted on butch and then it went bad my first instinct was he was one of them and played a brilliant game. Nope. He just derped a lot.

soc123_au

Staff member
1. Bazzi
You are cjrankin FFB aligned crazy yank, you are vanilla apart from a post condition. You must post "Calm your tits" at least once each day. Day in this instance includes the night phase.

3. Misanthrope
You are Apey, FFB aligned cagey mofo. You are a switched on dude who knows who is who. Each night you may investigate one player.

4. whall15
You are Dutchy FFB aligned bullshitter. Things are never as they seem with you. You have a double vote.

5. Ozzy
You are Whall15, FFB aligned vanilla townie. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

6. HowHigh
You are soc123_au FFB aligned softcock. You may protect a player each night. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

7. butchmcdick
You are Hoggmaster FFB aligned vanilla townie. You may call a one off census at any time. This will reveal the available night actions in the game for all factions. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

8. Hoppity
You are Jason Maher, FFB aligned master of protection. Passive: you are protected from one lynch & one night kill attempt.You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

9. Apey
You are Misanthrope FFB aligned chick magnet. Women want you & the FFB just want you to run Mafia games. Passive: the FFB will protect you from the evil seductresses to the last man, you cant die. You are only human & deep down you want that pussy. You may vote in a lynch, but your vote will not count. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

10. Drew-Sta
You are 9701, FFB aligned Vanilla townie. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

11. 9701
You are Parra Pride FFB aligned vigilante. You have an even night kill. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

12. WarriorPoet
You are Drew-Sta, FFB aligned derp lord. You may investigate one player each night. If you hit a Mafia player there is a 50% chance your result will come back as town. If you hit a townie there is a 10% chance they will appear as Mafia. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

14. cjrankin
You are Mickyj, FFB Vanilla Townie.You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

15. KeepingTheFaith
You are Hoppity, FFB Aligned handwringer. You have a single use auto lynch. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

17. Parra Pride
You are Bazzi FFB aligned vanilla townie. You may call a single use census at any time. This will show the number of town vs mafia. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

18. mickyj
You are Bazal FFB aligned vanilla townie. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

19. afinalsin666
You are KTF FFB aligned Vigilante. You have an odd night kill. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

20. Bazal
You are Smiley, FFB aligned game holderupperer. You have a role block, but it will only take affect the night after you use it. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

21. Pugzley
You are Scott Gourley's Lovechild, FFB aligned vanilla townie. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

22. DB
You are AFS, FFB aligned vanilla townie. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

23. Smiley
You are DB FFB aligned townie. You have a single use turn back the clock action. You may reverse all actions from one night phase. You must sumbit this action BEFORE the results are posted. You win when all threats to the FFB are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

Apey

Staff member
I knew SGL was a better option!!!!!! The voting Hogg then unvoting then voting again was so obvious.

Bazal did the exact same thing and he was town. I figured it was butch, Beeker, JM, to be honest. With Beeker and JM being so inactive, I was concerned it'd be hard to get the momentum. butch had just purposely avoided a lynchtrain on someone confirmed mafia by the town investigator so figured that was a pretty sure thing... sure makes me feel better about some of my decisions, in particular one soc will enjoy sharing :lol:

Beeker

Juniors
Posted by Parra Pride
I love how you geniuss lynched Pugz, the guy who hardly ever posts in game threads, because he was quiet.

Posted by cjranking
it was because he came online multiple times before and during the lynch and never said anything.

I was pretty pleased at guiding this lynch away from Hogg and onto the always quiet but online Pugz.

soc123_au

Staff member
Pretty weird game tbh. Inactivity really hurt town in this one. I have to say thanks to those townies that had a good dig. Most of you were wrong more often than not but I think if town had more active players the Mafia wouldnt have been able to cruise through. The only one that really came under pressure was Hoggmaster. Had Drew survived things could have been interesting. He PMed me a list of 4 names he thought were the hidden mafia. He had all but Jason Maher listed.

Some pivotal moments.

Night one AFS was going to kill JM. For some reason he changed to 9701 at the last minute. I assume based on Drew's accusations.

Dutchy lynching Micky when the investigation came back town. I think he misread the PM & thought they were all 50/50. My intention with that role was to have Mafia afforded some protection from investigation, but have very little chance of a townie coming up bad. I did PM Dutchy & tell him that when the other investigator died his action would become 100% accurate. As it was the few results he got before being constantly blocked were accurate. Mafia were lucky they blocked him when they did as he targeted Mafia every time. I thought it was odd Mafia didnt block him when he announced he was checking out Parra, as it turns out it was genius as it put more pressure back in him & the focus off them.

Butch accusing Apey when he was cleared on the front page. That one has me f**ked as I have no idea :lol: Ultimatly led to Butch getting lynched and handing Mafia the game.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just putting it out there, I did tell ya'll that Hogg and Beeker was suspicious. Hogg's role claim did convince me he was clean though.

Latest posts