What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Tooooks

Bench
f**ken deliberated between Inglis and Lyon, went with Lyon.

Damn!

Ouch! I originally had Lyon but swapped him for Inglis this week. 145 points before the recount. SBW scored low though and Burgess was below his projected score even though he was man of the match.

Nevcost

Juniors
Glad i went with inglis in the backs more then made up for sbw being 20 odd points off his projected. Luke didnt do too bad either

What loophole?

So glad i had Inglis in mine. G. Burgess and sbw were disappointing. But inglis was good atleast. 1/3 starting strong.

Put your vc on a player in the first few games eg Inglis and if he scores a million points you drop your captain so Inglis gets the double points.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Dumped SBW for Taumalolo at the last minute to free up some cash to buy Inglis. Pretty happy with that outcome.

shiznit

Coach
Dumped SBW for Taumalolo at the last minute to free up some cash to buy Inglis. Pretty happy with that outcome.
I played both of them... Pretty happy with Taumalolo...

I traded out Gerard Beale for Dale Copley last minute yesterday... And I played Copley too... Beale hasn't played yet but I'm f**king pleased I did that...

man2iel_

Juniors

I dumped SBW to make room for Inglis too. Key move early in the piece and it's only round one! Thurston didn't let me down last night and I have Gallen, Fifita, S. Johnson, Peats (easily going to be the buy of the year at $100k), Palavi, Tuimavave & Beale to go (794 points with 7 players to go).

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I played both of them... Pretty happy with Taumalolo...

I traded out Gerard Beale for Dale Copley last minute yesterday... And I played Copley too... Beale hasn't played yet but I'm f**king pleased I did that...

I played Wighton over Copley :(. Would be close to 1000 with 5 players (Peats, Hayne, Tuimavave, Tonga, Fifita) to go if I did, sitting on 907 now.

jim_57

Staff member
Traded out Inglis for Hopoate to have enough for Gallen. Looks bad now but only early days!

Disappointed with Wighton 10 and Starling 26 who I both played in my 17.

Latest posts