What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

man2iel_

Juniors
Keep an eye on Kenny Edwards for Parra today. He is on my watch list. Will Hopoate is too as I couldn't man up and take him after two years removed from the game.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
decided to go with sbw instead of e taylor, also had JT as captaina nd changed to parker last minute

lame

shiznit

Coach
I'm currently 662 with Fifita, Johnson, Hopoate, Tonga, Hayne, Tuimavave & Townsend still to come... And with Farah currently playing...

Edwahu

Bench
Has anyone been able to view the scores from the rounds games? I can only view my team and when I click on the scores for the NRL games nothing happens.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Toward the top there's a tab that says "All Player Stats". Shows all the players scores from the round. Is that what you're after?

jim_57

Staff member
Seems to be a problem with the Live scores today. I currently have 3 players with 0 beside their name who have all played the first half an hour. Same problem with 1 player last game as well.

isaiah

Bench
931, poor start, captain maloney my lowest scorer. should have gone with the game's best player, that qlder from bowraville.

man2iel_

Juniors
1005 with Gallen and Fifita to go.

I had the Radradra and moved him to assist in creating cap room for GI. Widdop too was in one of my original teams though I moved him out for - wait for it - Shaun Johnson. Big error. That is countered with moving out SBW for Sam Burgess which paid off in the short to medium term.

Latest posts