What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
Graham to Souths would be something all other teams should dread . . . they would lose their too fussy style of play overnight

One Warrior

Bench
The Fish to the Bulldogs in the next couple of weeks

I don't think so, see following.

NRL: Bulldogs told to back off from Fisiiahi

By: Elliott Smith, | Rugby League News | Wednesday March 12 2014 17:27

If the Bulldogs are sniffing around Glen Fisiiahi, the Warriors aren't interested in selling.

Australian media has speculated Fisiiahi could be the fix for the Bulldogs at fullback, who've yet to secure a replacement for Broncos custodian Ben Barba.

Warriors coach Matt Elliott says if the Bulldogs do come knocking, they will be turned away.

"They have to wait till 2016, and as far as I'm concerned Glen won't be going anywhere.

"There's been no approach and if they do make an approach I will say 'Yeah sure, 2016'."

Elliott says he wouldn't entertain an approach anyway.

"If that's the truth he's got a couple of years to wait, I don't know why people do that sort of thing.

"I can understand other clubs being interested in him, for sure, but they're going to have to wait until 2016."

The Warriors meet the Dragons at Eden Park on Saturday.

http://www.radiosport.co.nz/news/spleg/720804599-nrl--bulldogs-told-to-back-off-from-fisiiahi

Last edited:
Just heard on Triple M Sydney's "Rush Hour" that Benji Marshall is not happy in Union and that the strong rumour is that Phil Gould has spoken to him about a possible move to Penrith.

Rabs will have Gould on shortly to discuss

mxlegend99

Referee
Benji would be goof for marketing and nothing more. Soward and Wallace as lowly rated as they are by most people today, are both much better then he is. Would make a decent halves partner for Isaac John in reserve grade though.

Swarzey

Bench
If he left because he refused to play for any other club, then I can't see him returning to play for Penrith. If anything, I can see him being a media personality throughout the year.

ek999

First Grade
Just heard on Triple M Sydney's "Rush Hour" that Benji Marshall is not happy in Union and that the strong rumour is that Phil Gould has spoken to him about a possible move to Penrith.

Rabs will have Gould on shortly to discuss

Bulldogs will try to sign him for fullback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts