What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 UEFA Champions League

boxhead

First Grade
Mou won La Liga. Ancelotti could only manage third

If you guys want to keep going, you'd do well to remember that Mourinho has won a full house of trophies from four different countries...

Ancelotti has won 3 Champions League trophies, Mourinho has not.

Seriously, you are absolutely f!@king geniused.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
And Carlo has also won league titles in 3 different countries so its not like Mou's managerial record shits on Carlo. Last manager to win Chelsea the league title as well wasnt he?

Mou won La Liga. Ancelotti could only manage third

If you guys want to keep going, you'd do well to remember that Mourinho has won a full house of trophies from four different countries...

Real Madrid don't care about La Liga and Mourinho didn't win La Liga in his first year there so that's a failed a comparison. Mourinho was hired to win in Europe and he failed. Ancelotti was hired to win in Europe and succeeded.

Jimbo

Immortal
I'm just shit stirring Jimbo.

I know

As opposed to nick, who is just shit at stirring...

I don't really get the Mou hate for playing defensively. His record as you suggest is pretty damn good regardless of his defensive style of play at times.

It's just Mou hate for the sake of Mou hate

Rather tedious really

Spurs just made 15 mill this morning, thanks to Modric's and Bale's add ons. Nice work Mr Levy.

Ruben Heras Ricarte @ RubenRicarte 2m
Leo: Tottenham wins 20M bonus (Bale and Modric), Málaga 2M (Isco) and Benfica 1M (Di Maria).

15mill (pounds) for Bale and 5mill for Modric. Amazing how he does it.

Di Maria aint worth much.

Comedy gold :lol:

Tottenham's gradual slide down the English league table since selling those two and the woeful use of that money was worth it I'm sure. Nice work Mr Levy, from 4th to 6th and looking south.

saint.nick

Coach
Mou took Chelsea to the CL semis. Ancelotti could not

As for Foz, I doubt that Mourinho would care too much what he thinks. Assuming he knows who he is, of course...

Oh seriously, just the shut the f*** up. You have NFI. Ancelotti took RM to the final, Mourinho could not. Ancelotti won the UCL with RM, Mourinho could not. Ancelotti has won 3, Mourinho has not. So please don't suggest I shit stir.

Last edited:

saint.nick

Coach
Another example of why Mong just loves to constantly put shit on you. If Mourinho massacred a press room after a bad loss you'd probably find some way to defend it.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah you must be one of those people who just laughs when they're embarrassed. Hope you're enjoying your Mourinho shrine worship. And remember,
reaching semi final with Chelsea> 3 Champions Leagues :lol:

Tommy Smith

Referee
In fairness to Mou he didn't have the luxury of coming up against a Pep Bayern side.

Heynckes' Bayern would have beaten this Madrid team. They were awesome.

So winning the UCL is just as much about circumstances as it is about your own team and coaching.

Latest posts