What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maccas employees

thorson1987

Coach
It's shit food, but there is nothing better for a hangover than a large double quarter pounder meal with a bit of bourbs in the coke.

Feel bad for the kids getting ripped off that much for the uniforms though.

Disagree.

KFC is the best for hangovers.

goodplayer

Juniors
What's wrong with eating shit food occasionally. It tastes OK except when they load up the salt on the fries.
what ? you mean fries with the salt,and every other man made chemical crap they put in it , whats maccas fries that never break down . they look the same after 15 years :sarcasm:

I cant work it out. Do you like mcdonalds food goodplayer?

you call it food. maccas is a product of crap :roll:

what would you call. name, real food . proper food. food you can live on

not die on

Danish

Referee
Good player, you do know that you can leave out ANY fries out for years in a dry sunlit place and they'll just dehydrate, right? Same with cheeseburgers. Similarly you can put maccas in a cool shaded place and it will go mouldy, as long as there is a bit of moisture about.

Not all food just up and rots by leaving it out. In fact you can dry out and preserve heaps of fruits, veggies, and meats. They used to do it all the time before refrigeration

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I'm not judging Maccas because I don't mind it in reasonable moderation, but my "greedy corporate bank" employer gives frontline staff $1k worth of uniform a year. And we sure as shit pay more hourly than fast food franchises. I'd write off a uniform as a cost of doing business.

Parra

Referee
I'm not judging Maccas because I don't mind it in reasonable moderation, but my "greedy corporate bank" employer gives frontline staff $1k worth of uniform a year. And we sure as shit pay more hourly than fast food franchises. I'd write off a uniform as a cost of doing business.

Easy to get away with when you are duping kids though. And it's not just Macca's - there are bad examples from other fast food companies and the retail sector in general.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Easy to get away with when you are duping kids though. And it's not just Macca's - there are bad examples from other fast food companies and the retail sector in general.

Oh yeah, definitely don't want to single one company out.

goodplayer

Juniors
you people telling everyone, maccas is food. your off your head , dont know what your talking about. there are another 1000 food snack, meal options, your just being lazy, maccas sales are desprete, sales down about 12%. every 2nd ad is a maccas ad . :sarcasm:

its junk , that tastes good. i could make dogshit tastes good , is that ok :lol:

[youtube]A3ThV5fwSaA#t=72[/youtube]

TooheysNew

Coach
you people telling everyone, maccas is food. your off your head , dont know what your talking about. there are another 1000 food snack, meal options, your just being lazy, maccas sales are desprete, sales down about 12%. every 2nd ad is a maccas ad . :sarcasm:

its junk , that tastes good. i could make dogshit tastes good , is that ok :lol:

Are you the full quid?

Whatever you're eating certainly isn't helping your literacy.

The Gambler

Juniors

To be fair, it is only a 'deposit' - they will get the money back if they return the uniform.

$100 does seem excessive at face value - but that is what the new look uniforms are worth.

The deposit is important because they are just kids - they are prone to losing and damaging uniforms - more so than an employee at a bank.

Paullyboy

Coach
Goodplayer sure doesn't like Macca's.

I think I'll have to go and get some this week to help re-build their name after this torrent of abuse they've copped from him.

goodplayer

Juniors
im sure your stomach. liver, blood, blood pressure, arteries, cholesterol clog levels. fat blubba tissues, obese levels. will love it. or shit themselves yet again

good luck

innsaneink

Referee
To be fair, it is only a 'deposit' - they will get the money back if they return the uniform.

$100 does seem excessive at face value - but that is what the new look uniforms are worth.

The deposit is important because they are just kids - they are prone to losing and damaging uniforms - more so than an employee at a bank.

Yeh this

Hes always losing stuff and even though they gave him an apron his shirt looks like hes been flipping patties for three years...not four weeks

Latest posts