What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maccas employees

goodplayer

Juniors
No, i'm just pointing out your dribbling shit. Couldn't give 2 f**ks about maccy ds, shit should be illegal.
fully agree . who knows how it passes as food

you would be better off eating the package it come in. throw the macca's junk in the bin :roll:

maccas cant fake the eggs. lettuce, tomatos, any others ??

everything else they sell is fake modified lab tested, factory junk . gross

Parra

Referee
What a load of crap you are carrying on with. It is quick, cheap food.

Don't eat it all the time, but don't be a drama queen about it either.

TooheysNew

Coach
fully agree . who knows how it passes as food

you would be better off eating the package it come in. throw the macca's junk in the bin :roll:

maccas cant fake the eggs. lettuce, tomatos, any others ??

everything else they sell is fake modified lab tested, factory junk . gross
We get it. You're illiterate and you hate mcdonalds. Thanks.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I enjoy a maccas meal, not often, but do.

Sometimes a breakie.

I did work there as a teen, they do expect you to work, good experience for any kid IMO, see how an enterprise works.

giggity giggity

Juniors
I don't even work for McDonald's.

I just don't buy into the whole McDonald's bashing bandwagon because people think it is cool to be 'healthy' and 'support the little corner shop'.

The financial results speak for themselves, as do the employment numbers.

Besides I am taking exception to the fact that people obviously don't know what they are talking about - further solidifying my theory that people just jump on the bandwagon without even having the slightest idea what they are talking about.

I would employ 30 kids in my business too if the government provided me millions in wage subsidies to train them to work registers and clean floors,but no,I have to pay that person to teach that person.

Parra

Referee
Actually, you're both wrong
A full English breakfast (or at the very least, a bacon and egg roll with HP Sauce) is the correct food for a hangover

Free range eggs of course

Wrong again.

The best thing for a hangover is beer.