What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia IX: The End? (Day 2)

First Grade
I got the same one as soc.
As i said I have been silenced in every day phase after day 1. I have received pms on each occasion one was worded you have been silenced untill the end of the next phase including voting (or words to that effect). Another way it has been written is you have been silenced and can't speak untill the end of the next phase. (or words to that effect.)
every time it has been a variant of those 2

whall15

Coach
The lawyer was just shutting up shop when he ate a veritable tidal wave of semen from the largest member in the game.

On the plus side, nobody would be able to penetrate its slimy protection until it dried out.

"Dammit, Walter!" the lawyer complained as Heisenberg holstered his weapon and began to walk away, "This is going too far. We need to go into damage control!"

Taylor Swift, perhaps hungry for revenge, tore his f**king head off.

Apey is dead. He was Saul Goodman, Masked Sex Cult Aligned Dodgy Lawyer

So, Apey's only mention in the write-up was when he was impregnated by KTF. Apey turns up as cult, specifically sex cult. KTF is a c**k.

KTF must be the cult leader.

TooheysNew

Coach
From what I can work out Monk is Big Brother. Quite possibly a candidate for cult leader.
Yep that's what I sussed out as well. Reading the writeups its a definite cult role imo.

I've reckon I've got KTF sussed, I know which character afs is, I know who 9701 is, agree above about Monk, and I know who drew is.

I reckon I could also have a fair crack at who SGLC is as well, based on the last page of posts.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Does that include QTs? If not, if a cult resurrected and recruited them, that's two factions down. Speaking of cult, has anyone investigated BM yet?
Are you stupid or scum? I KILLED A CULT. Right after he tried to kill me!!!! How much more do you need?
This is one of those cases (and it's happened to all of us) where the blinkers are well and truly on and once an idea gets stuck in someone's head they won't budge from it regardless of what counter info is given.

Yes I can see how the thought might cross the mind that I have a win condition based on the impregnation, BUT I haven't tried to hide anything and haven't impregnated every night. I've provided more than enough accurate info about myself to suggest it's more than just impregnating. Apey has previously said I didn't lie, Coby is backing me and saying I didn't lie etc

Um using Apey as your defense isn't a good idea. At least until recently he has been scum.

TooheysNew

Coach
Are you stupid or scum? I KILLED A CULT. Right after he tried to kill me!!!! How much more do you need?

Um using Apey as your defense isn't a good idea. At least until recently he has been scum.
Pretty certain he'd welcome an investigation...

And as far as recruiting not being written up, there's two possible pieces of evidence.
1. The musician looked for someone else to join her cause but had no such luck tonight.
2. "Taylor," the deep voice said as she sat down in the comfortable armchair, "I am going to make you an offer. If you accept, you'll be able to get revenge on those who have spurned you. If you refuse, Big Brother will be very disappointed".

She agreed, promptly turning her newfound murderous power on somebody who had already suffered enough punishment to last three lifetimes.

Neither of those are recruitment attempts by a giant penis...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
So I've gone from Indie with a win condition to cult leader based on Apey saying I didn't lie before his alignment was known when he showed up in the write up with no evidence of impregnation and I've already stated, as per the write up suggests that the only people I've impregnated so far are female characters.

Like I said...

blinkers.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Unless there are different effects for different genders or something KTF is not the sex cult leader

BunniesMan

Immortal
I wasn't recruited. I KILLED A CULT TO PROVE IT.

And as for the revive, why would a town revive two former scum players? It just adds an unnecessary complication.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I wasn't recruited. I KILLED A CULT TO PROVE IT.

And as for the revive, why would a town revive two former scum players? It just adds an unnecessary complication.

We don't know who did the revive. Town probably wouldn't do that. Hence why nobody is throwing up their hand saying "it waz me".

BunniesMan

Immortal
We don't know who did the revive. Town probably wouldn't do that. Hence why nobody is throwing up their hand saying "it waz me".
Which leads me to the suspicion that they're bad again. In a new mafia faction with their recruiter.
Lol because you toooootally knew apeys alignment before you killed him

Oh wow. Obviously I didn't know precisely but he was my best guess as being scum. But it is pretty clear I'm not cult when I killed a cult.