What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia IX: The End? (Day 2)

Monk

Referee
You've all made a nub worthy mistake. Whoever convinced you all to lynch the only investigator to come up with anything useful deserves a rimmy of the highest order.

First Grade
You've all made a nub worthy mistake. Whoever convinced you all to lynch the only investigator to come up with anything useful deserves a rimmy of the highest order.

my car has rims of the highest order.

soc123_au

Staff member
I would have though copping a rimming would be a bit of a reward for good behavior. I don't recall a chick ever tounging the old freckle because she was angry with me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Six Update #2

The votes were rolling in to evict the person accused of being Big Brother, so it was no surprise when the deep voice boomed over the P.A.

"Big Brother is not impressed," he chided them, "You have all been very bad. Big Brother has called a surprise eviction. You must vote to lynch one of the following two players or they will both be lynched".

Who should be evicted? Coby or Parra Pride?

The previous lynch has been cancelled. You may only vote for Coby or Parra Pride. Failure to lynch one will result in both being lynched

TooheysNew

Coach
Haha cheers Monk. I got too close huh?

Obviously i'm going to

vote: PP

Nothing personal, I have no idea your alignment. I just don't want to die.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
So we have to chose between KTF best buddy PP and the one guy backing KTF up about being town.

That's f**ked, real f**ked. :lol:

Hmmm

Coby, when I impregnated you, did you feel safe or powerful?

whall15

Coach
Coby's been trying really hard to cover for KTF and I don't have much of a read on PP.

Vote - Coby

soc123_au

Staff member
Vote PP

I am hoping he has a hodor. At this stage though I think Coby's info is more important.

Latest posts